Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so few of us on r/introvert? Women cant be introverted ffs

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just discovered this sub a few weeks ago and while I can relate to some posts seeing women post is fucking filling me with rage. Women cant be introverted, every woman is a social god because people (especially guys) just throw themselves to help them become sociable, and even if theyre awkward because they are female nobody cares. Women for whatever reason are immune to autism and enjoy attentionwhoring, theyre extroverted as fuck, introverted women are not real, its not a thing, they need attention to live

Now it shouldnt surprise anyone that on this sub most posts from guys are about being incel while your typical post from a female as you would expect goes something like this (legit example):
>How introverted is too introverted?
>I (24/F) have been an introvert all my life.

Next sentence:
>my boyfriend

NvlQWdU.gif

yeah not going to go on that sub

Stop using soyyit.
It is a simple solution.

Imagine a man rejecting a cute foid just because she's an introvert.

I’m an introvert teehee so quirky

Women for whatever reason are immune to autism and enjoy attentionwhoring, theyre extroverted as fuck, introverted women are not real, its not a thing, they need attention to live

I want a introvert girl tbh... So she can be as socially awkward as me

I want a introvert girl tbh... So she can be as socially awkward as me
Nah she'll take Chad or a hyper NT normie at worst.

Women can be introverted RELATIVE to other women.

However an "introverted" female is probably still more extroverted than your average male.

We can admit there are some alpha-male chads who are more extroverted than the most introverted of women though.

introverts don't really care much for going into stupid forums like reddit to virtue signal how quirky they are, women on the other hand....

Because it's redd*t and those faggots ban us on sight.

Introvert =/= socially inept and anxious faggot