Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are there so many incels in Western countries?

• Thread starter error of nature
  • Start date
error of nature

error of nature

Banned
-
I know many incels from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Japan.

But I've never seen incels from not progressive countries like Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Thailand, Vietnam, Poland, Mexico.

Why are there many incels in some countries, but few in others?

this forum is blocked in some countries

Here are some ”non-western” cels for you.
@azakhan @waste matter @Diocel @Speedloader @Blacktarpill
@muharremabi

Some of those countries also still have arranged marriage which could help.

There are incels there as well you just don't hear about them.

Because men in those countries do labor with a higher chance of death = more women to go around.

We Turkish incels are overrepresented here tho

Cause white foids. They make their own money with jobs, they study... No need to have Sex with a non-Chad.

JBW is only a thing if you are in a country that doesn't have a high white majority.

in saudi arabia or india there have no problems finding a girlfriend

Most of those countries consider sex as a taboo so no one thinks about fucking before marriage. And they have no problem finding a wife because arranged marriage is quite common there. So they don't care about being an incel because they get laid eventually.

Because incel countries are the most feminist/cucked countries.

>>Cause western progresive countries worship foids more than gods. And feminism is just created just to ensure that continues and grows.<<

There is the answer for all you people from a westener.

Because they have arrange marriages.

However almost half of the forum members are from EE/MENA/SEA shitholes

I know many incels from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Japan.

But I've never seen incels from not progressive countries like Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Thailand, Vietnam, Poland, Mexico.

Because you fell for the muh progressive country meme. How progressive that men here are denied sex because of shitty genes whereas those men over there can get sex despite shitty genes.

FEMALE EMPOWERMENT, the more a woman gets the drivers seat the higher the bar becomes.

Poland is a cucked globalist country and many young Poles are incel dude.

Because you fell for the muh progressive country meme. How progressive that men here are denied sex because of shitty genes whereas those men over there can get sex despite shitty genes.
But we have Algerians and Iraqis here too :feelsseriously:

Poland is a cucked globalist country and many young Poles are incel dude.

But we have Algerians and Iraqis here too :feelsseriously:
They are LARPing until they turn 21, then they will get their pure virgin Arab waifus.

Simple - feminism and women's empowerment. For any woman lucky to be born in a Western country, the world is her playground.

How?

Before feminism, very few people remained single, and in traditional societies, young people are paired up by their seniors (either arranged marriages or indirectly). Parents want grandchildren because they want descendants. Traditionalist societies, despite being seen as 'stupid' and 'backward' by the West, are wise enough to know that a surplus of single, sexually inactive men is dangerous for society.

With female empowerment, more options in dating came along. Think of it like this: give a 10 year old freedom from his parents. What is he going to do? Stay up playing video games until 2 AM, and eat brownies for dinner & ice cream for breakfast. It's similar with women: No longer having to listen to their pushy parents and access to birth control, they could go out and have fun with the hottest guy they can find. The dutiful, hard working engineering major is no longer a catch; rather, 19 year old women are hoping to hook up with the most exciting guy they can come across, and in this process, they ride the cock carousel until they find the right guy when they're 32, only to divorce him 2 years later. Their (non-Chad) male counterparts, in the meantime, are getting rejected constantly and deal with merciless dating market. Western men that didnt luck out genetically in have two options: become thirsty simps, putting up with shallow female behavior, or 2) remain virgins until their mid-20's and beyond.

Guys like me, that lost the genetic lottery and live in Western societies , do not have the cushion of getting set up with a girl. We become incels.

PS - Yes I'm aware I compared women to 10 year-olds

Because to be an incel in Russia, for example, you need to be a real truecel (dwarf, no legs, deformed) or mentally ill. Women there don't have much choices, the amount of good men is very limited. So they settle with 3 and 4/10s

Simple - feminism and women's empowerment. For any woman lucky to be born in a Western country, the world is her playground.

How?

Before feminism, very few people remained single, and in traditional societies, young people are paired up by their seniors (either arranged marriages or indirectly). Parents want grandchildren because they want descendants. Traditionalist societies, despite being seen as 'stupid' and 'backward' by the West, are wise enough to know that a surplus of single, sexually inactive men is dangerous for society.

With female empowerment, more options in dating came along. Think of it like this: give a 10 year old freedom from his parents. What is he going to do? Stay up playing video games until 2 AM, and eat brownies for dinner & ice cream for breakfast. It's similar with women: No longer having to listen to their pushy parents and access to birth control, they could go out and have fun with the hottest guy they can find. The dutiful, hard working engineering major is no longer a catch; rather, 19 year old women are hoping to hook up with the most exciting guy they can come across, and in this process, they ride the cock carousel until they find the right guy when they're 32, only to divorce him 2 years later. Their (non-Chad) male counterparts, in the meantime, are getting rejected constantly and deal with merciless dating market. Western men that didnt luck out genetically in have two options: become thirsty simps, putting up with shallow female behavior, or 2) remain virgins until their mid-20's and beyond.

Guys like me, that lost the genetic lottery and live in Western societies , do not have the cushion of getting set up with a girl. We become incels.

PS - Yes I'm aware I compared women to 10 year-olds

Because to be an incel in Russia, for example, you need to be a real truecel (dwarf, no legs, deformed) or mentally ill. Women there don't have much choices, the amount of good men is very limited. So they settle with 3 and 4/10s
Cope

How does feminism affect the increase in the number of incels?
Before women got more money due to affirmative action, foids had no choice but to marry some short/ugly/bald/fat man for his betabux. Now foids don't need that anymore.

Slut shaming, arranged marriage, and religion also stopped foids from openly slutting around with Chad. That was until sexual degeneracy liberation was spearheaded by feminists. Nowadays, it's encouraged and considered empowering for girls to sleep with hundreds of Chads while rejecting other men for whatever little perceived flaw.

Having said that, the foids of old were probably cucking their betabuxxes anyway. It was just more hidden due to no cameras, internet, etc. It all depends on whether the fear of slut shaming and being struck down by God scared foids enough into not doing that shit. Women are wild animals, and so our ancestors tried to tame them using social norms, only for the soyboys of today to sell all that out to their feminist overlords.

Women don't have the same Chad accessibility through social media and aren't raised under the same shallow culture there as they are here. A lot of Asian countries, even Eastern Bloc countries, are still pretty poor, to where a good amount of their population likely either doesn't care for or can't afford mobile phones, so then there's really no foids using Tinder, unless they're the 1% rich urbanite foids.

In the case that some of those countries are decently well off, the majority of the populous like to pertain towards their traditional culture rather than follow in the footsteps of all the other Western countries.