Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are there so many racist incels?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I've asked this one here before, but I strongly feel the urge to ask it again. Why are there so many incels just so unbelievably racist towards non-white people, especially people of African descent? I also see many non-white incels here who hate the fact that they were not born white. Why? So many comments that I read here consist of, "Nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers" and it kind of breaks my bond and spirit with this community from time to time. As a person of African descent I merely cannot bear the endless racist comments in here. A non-white incel is also an incel. We should strive to help each other in our inceldom by talking about things together and recognising each others' largest problem, which is inceldom, without caring about the other's ancestry. I don't know what or who it is that we should fight against the most, but it certainly isn't each other.

?? I hardly see racist comments here. Most of us are ethnic pretty much

Unfortunately, there are many people here who are consumed by hatred

Because they're not really incels (assuming your definition of an incel is equivalent to a trucel). Usually just normal guys who hate women, ethnics etc the hard right wing nationalist type.

If someone really is an incel, then you'd think being racist was the last thought on their mind given the torture and loniless they have lived all their life. Imagine being more concerned about the offspring of a bi-racial couple than the fact you'll always be alone and never have children to begin with.

Most of "racism" here is about ethnics self loathing, like myself. For example I hate being ethnic, I realised that all the traits that make me ugly it's because of my amerindians genes (manlet, shitskin, dicklet, etc). I don't particularly hate amerindians, I only hate having their genes.

Real hatred against other races aside (((them))) is lower than you might think.

Well I guess there are whitecels who think ethnics (usually blacks) are stealing their women when in reality most really only prefer white guys. And I myself do self hate a bit. my ethnicity even became a meme on incel spaces JFL. And I also can’t stand stormfronter cucks who hate fellow ethniccels and only care about protecting their precious white womenzz instead.
Most of "racism" here is about ethnics self loathing, like myself. For example I hate being ethnic, I realised that all the traits that make me ugly it's because of my amerindians genes (manlet, shitskin, dicklet, etc). I don't particularly hate amerindians, I only hate having their genes.

What if your race was a meme ?

Racism is cope and I have no particular loyalty to my race.

In fairness, though, a lot of white incels are reacting to the SJW bullshit that's so prevalent in the world right now. Here you hear nigger this and that, but in the real world white is the only race it is not only acceptable to openly hate but damn near required (I work at a company that makes everyone take online HR sensitivity training video shit, replace "white" or "male" with any other race and "female" in their videos and people would burn the goddamn city down, but white and/or male bashing is celebrated). Even here it's very popular. I would disagree that there are "so many racist incels", I think incels are just willing to state plainly what they think in the way that normie society doesn't.

I agree, though, that there's too much infighting here and incels need to focus on our common struggles and goals rather than tearing each other down.

Because failed normie poltards pollute this website and the moment the mods take action against one of them everyone cries bloody murder

I myself think racism is utterly incompatible with the incel community, given that a) many of us are ethnics and b) our entire community is about being rejected by society and the opposite sex due to circumstances outside of our control (looks, autism, the way our environment shaped us, parents etc.) so it is contradictory to criticize foids for example for their disdain over indian men and at the same time simply be an overall stormcuck who constantly shouts out racial slurs like a 12 year old. Why should I select people based on race, when on an individual basis, it isn't an indicator of anything? Makes no sense.

Because they are Low IQ.

Also, other races dont respect or like blacks and alot of it is due to lookism. Blacks have no allies. We're on our own brother.

I personally dislike racism in this community because almost 2/3rds of the community are ethnic in some way or another. Its retarded when some low iq polcel appears and says that theyre the best and only incel. This community is based on rejection, not race.

Incels are mad at liberals. Liberals are what made them incel. Liberals like diversity. Therefore incels hate diversity.

Racism is cope and I have no particular loyalty to my race.
f someone really is an incel, then you'd think being racist was the last thought on their mind given the torture and loniless they have lived all their life. Imagine being more concerned about the offspring of a bi-racial couple than the fact you'll always be alone and never have children to begin with.

The hatred is usually a form of coping. If you are here, you are probably screwed regardless of your race. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Must be something in the water.

Who cares. Anyone trying to get some sort of self worth due to factors completely separate from their control is worthless anyways.

if whitecels have to put up with the JBW shitposting you can put up with that, otherwise go cry to reddit about it

Self loathing and...
The hatred is usually a form of coping. If you are here, you are probably screwed regardless of your race. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.
anger.

JBW copers are rude and racist aswell.
Im not racist but i dont take internet racism seriously.

its cope.

my mind filters that shit out anyway, so it doesn't really bother me

Its low iq cope.

Racist incels are fakecels.

Racism is cope. I'm only racist against foids

from what i see on this forum I can say that ethnics are way more obsessed with race than withecels.

How do you define racism? According to (((media))) I'm of course a racist just because I don't like leftism. But I don't really hate a certain race over another, I only want all races to be separated. I just hate foids and cucks of all races equally. I don't think that's racism.

I'm not racist (I'm mixed race myself). But sometimes my comments come off as racist. Like when I point out how many Asian women simply downright refuse to date thier own race. There's tons of Japanese women who exclusively date white men, and have admitted they would never even consider marrying a Japanese man.

It is facts, and if you view those facts as racist then so be it.

nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers

Because most of them are conservatives with a typical racist conservative mindset that thinks only whites have it bad in the west and the liberal media is after them and trying to exterminate them off the face of the planet..

get out of here faggot

the liberal media is after them
Are you saying the liberal media is not very explicitly anti-white, in the same way they are very explicitly anti-male?

Also, other races dont respect or like blacks and alot of it is due to lookism. Blacks have no allies. We're on our own brother.
This tbh, just ignore the racist ones they're at the absolute bottom of society
nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers
Kill yourself faggot

Because civility is an outlier in the Negro population. No one wants to get robbed assuming all Negroes are not criminals and are intelligent.

fuck off nigger lover

I wish pozzed SJW blacks would think about this more. You really think Becky Rosenstein is your friend and ally? You really think that, say, Latinos or Koreans or whatever see you as friends and neighbors and anti-white allies? Even recent African immigrants see themselves (correctly) as distinct from the burgerstan black community.

I’d say there were less racist incels by percentage as opposed to the general pop due to low-T which makes our kind more agreeable and less competitive.

Almost never seen true racism here, Only drops of healthy race realism when appropriate.

I don't generalise against all blacks, but the large majority of them are low-IQ savages who cannot control their anger. I have mets lots of black people who were fun to be around with but that doesn't change the fact that black-majority neighbourhoods or countries are shitholes because of their behaviour. Another issue I have with is them is that they cannot stop breeding which means that we'll have a black population of like 2 billion in a few decades.

As for whites, I think they just look aesthetically more pleasing and I'd prefer if the majority of the world population was white so humanity as a whole doesn't get downgraded.

It's just an innate sense of disgust in most people and the ones who express it just know themselves and are being honest.

Nature is racist and sexist