Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are there so many racist incels?

hostility to members of different tribes is completely natural tbh

the only race I hate are Jews. The rest is mostly harmless banter tbh

I'm a whitecel and I literally have zero hatred to ethnicels. You guys are of literal no threat to my race, you don't breed with white whamen. But if I see a fucking Tyrone with a slutty Stacy or some shit I get mad as hell, so yeah ethnicels are my friends tbh

Because my race is subhuman.

Because being edgy on an incel site is a good cope :feelskek:. Just spew nonsense about and insult another race of incels when we're all unwanted virgins. JFL there's nothing to feel superior about if you're here. Rotting is universal. We are all a race of rejects oppressed by society's bullshit. Don't let the libtards fool you into ignoring our common enemy.

Last edited:
nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers
2717.jpg

Because I'm not a cuck. I understand ethnics can be incel, but all ethnicfags here cry about being incels in the west. Just go back to your countries, fucking faggots. There's billions of you curries and chinks for a reason.

if someone really is an incel, then you'd think being racist was the last thought on their mind given the torture and loniless they have lived all their life. Imagine being more concerned about the offspring of a bi-racial couple than the fact you'll always be alone and never have children to begin with.

they are coping hard with nationalism most likely

1. "Racism" is nothing more than a constellation of true beliefs and accurate observations.

2. Low IQ, low impulse control darkies cause problems in white people's lives and degrade their environments. This breeds resentment.

A lot of posters here seem to think that inceldom represents 100% of our life's problems, maybe because it's a young group here, but if you have to spend time living around or sharing environments with blacks and arabs and stuff you'll realize there's other ways to suffer lol.

Most people who say "nigger" aren't truly racist. It's just that this is a politically incorrect space where we can enjoy freedom of speech for a change, it feels good to be able to say shit like that.

Fuck off you sensitive nigger

Please feel free to make frequent use of cracka or cumskin or whatever you like.

I'm not racist but I really hate being a sand nigger.

Because I'm not a cuck. I understand ethnics can be incel, but all ethnicfags here cry about being incels in the west. Just go back to your countries, fucking faggots. There's billions of you curries and chinks for a reason.
Agreed , but what is your thoughts about guys like me I born and raised in turkey 19 yo KHHV ? inceldom has no borders bro If you are ugly it's over for you doesn't matter which country you are in

Oh so when more fucking ricecels go back to China/Japan contributing to the already high amount of Incels in asia: what are they meant to do?

It's all because of fucking foids.

-White foids made it hard for some white males to date them.
-White males move to asia.
-Asian foids worship white male.
-White male marries asian foid.
-Asian man suffers.

If foids would actually stick to their own race their would be a lot less Incels.

Agreed , but what is your thoughts about guys like me I born and raised in turkey 19 yo KHHV ? inceldom has no borders bro If you are ugly it's over for you doesn't matter which country you are in
If you still live in Turkey I don't care and I understand all countries have incels. Are you white or brown?
I'm just tired of ethnics crying about white foids not liking them in western countries or whitey taking all their women. The solution is simple, stop flooding western countries.

I've asked this one here before, but I strongly feel the urge to ask it again. Why are there so many incels just so unbelievably racist towards non-white people, especially people of African descent? I also see many non-white incels here who hate the fact that they were not born white. Why? So many comments that I read here consist of, "Nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers" and it kind of breaks my bond and spirit with this community from time to time. As a person of African descent I merely cannot bear the endless racist comments in here. A non-white incel is also an incel. We should strive to help each other in our inceldom by talking about things together and recognising each others' largest problem, which is inceldom, without caring about the other's ancestry. I don't know what or who it is that we should fight against the most, but it certainly isn't each other.

Because the non whites are evil dirtbags, and shouldn't have rights.

This whole racial division thing is utterly pointless and meaningless. It really doesn't matter what race you are anymore if society doesn't even see you as a person anymore. If you're an ugly subhuman, you're an ugly subhuman.

Incels are a race of their own, except we are a race of ugly genetic trash from various different ethnicities. We are the rejects of society. For us to discriminate against each other for race is utterly meaningless, because we are not in any position to alienate or exclude anyone. We have all already been discarded by society, so we belong nowhere in the grand scheme of things.

We've become a separate race ourselves. But since we're so caught up in egoism and identity politics, we focus on meaningless shit while ignoring the worst racism there is, and that's racism against men who have been dealt a shit hand in life like us. But unlike racism against ethnic groups, this kind of racism is even worse because it is against men who are at their lowest, emotionally and spiritually. Not only is this racism against those who have been treated poorly in general by everyone, but this racism is encouraged and lauded as a good thing.

Sure, if you call a black man a nigger, it'll probably sting a bit and he'll probably get really livid about it. But chances are, he'll probably forget about it and go back to enjoying his life (and fucking his girlfriend). But when you call an incel an ugly virgin loser, it sticks with him. It reminds him of his lifetime of agony, sadness, loneliness, and discrimination he has faced throughout his entire life by EVERYONE. Not only does that insult stick on him and drag him down, it serves as a constant remind of what he's missed and what could've been if he was just someone other than his ugly failure self. These insults pile up, drag him down, and then push him towards ending his life or ending the lives of others. And worst of all, there is zero help for this kind of thing, because nobody except ugly male societal rejects understand and identify with this.

You see, this racism against incels is WORSE than any racism against other ethnicities (well, curries being the exception since they are almost 100% fucked). And not only is it worse by far, we are totally alone in this. There is nobody to stick up for us, except for us. Even your own race doesn't want you, because you are a genetic failure.

I think it's time we end these racial divisions among ourselves and take a stand. I think it's time we as men set our petty and meaningless differences aside and come together for once.

We are one race. Together.

We are alone. Together.

We are disenfranchised and discriminated against. Together.

And we will stand up. Together.

AND WE WILL FIGHT THIS CLOWN WORLD, TOGETHER.

being an ugly reject all your life tends to make you bitter

If you still live in Turkey I don't care and I understand all countries have incels. Are you white or brown?
I'm just tired of ethnics crying about white foids not liking them in western countries or whitey taking all their women. The solution is simple, stop flooding western countries.
I'm looking like hapa but more like mediterrenan white tbh ngl Probably I'm %30 greek or something also I look like central asian-Yörük type I can pass as white in usa
All I want is turkish qt pure virgin wife Idc about anglo women I wouldn't say no to them either I just want turkish wife Western women is degenerate leftist sluts why would I want them? I'm Quran and islammaxxing also fuck all of your degenerate women no one wants them our chaddams only fucking them for fun either lol

Nothing personal. I just hate liberals.

We are one race. Together.

We are alone. Together.

We are disenfranchised and discriminated against. Together.

And we will stand up. Together.

AND WE WILL FIGHT THIS CLOWN WORLD, TOGETHER.

Well I mostly laugh at curries cause they truly never learn

I don't like ethnics being in the West as i understand they are simply a tool used by Jews to destroy the white mans world.

JFL at London and Paris being majority brown only only 70 years after WW2. Some victory that, how can people not see he was right!

This is one of a few non-PC spaces on the internet of course nigger ass kissing isn’t prevalent

It's part of the death of this forum.

from what i see on this forum I can say that ethnics are way more obsessed with race than withecels.
This is true. I only comment on race in a defensive manner for the most part. I think we would be better off if we were aligned and stood together against the jews

its just shit posting mostly. dont take offense by it, nigger.

Having to walk on eggshells just to avoid being called the dreaded r-cist word is probably what gets most whitecels. Especially when most minorities have no problem being brazenly hateful racist hypocrites themselves.