Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many stormcucks on this website?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
You would think being a Incel first thing you would be Blackpilled on would be how females behave but no there are users (won't name anyone but have seen a few) who really believe white women are whores because the jews made them whores?? (as if naturally every woman isn't a whore?? :lul::lul::lul:) also white nations being self hating and degenerate has nothing do with 1st world hedonism it's the jew indoctrination! as fucking if whoredom and democracy isn't synonyms with each other.

Please explain it to me whitecels how is it possible to cope this hard?

who really believe white women are whores because the jews made them whores??
Either you believe that women have agency, or that they don't.

If they don't, they can't be free and need male guidance, so let's end feminism and put them back in their place.

If they do, they deserve punishment, so let put them back in ther place and control them anyway.

There's no logical excuse to be a (crypto)feminist cuck who thinks women both don't have agency and deserve freedom.

Either you believe that women have agency, or that they don't.

If they don't, they can't be free and need male guidance, so let's end feminism and put them back in their place.

If they do, they deserve punishment, so let put them back in ther place and control them anyway.

There's no logical excuse to be a (crypto)feminist cuck who thinks women both don't have agency and deserve freedom.

Women shouldn't have rights, that's the end of it.

Women shouldn't have rights, that's the end of it.
Yup. For one reason or the other, they shouldn't be able to run free like they are doing nowadays.

Yup. For one reason or the other, they shouldn't be able to run free like they are doing nowadays.

Exactly.

Now who's responsible for giving them rights in the first place? the answer is of course white people.

Exactly.

Now who's responsible for giving them rights in the first place? the answer is of course white people.
Whites are the best-looking and most accomplish race but they fucked up big time with their cuck tendencies.

You got really triggered in that other thread, huh? Pathetic.

You got really triggered in that other thread, huh? Pathetic.

Why would i get triggered? i'm neither Jewish nor white (according to most people) so very odd thing to say.

In fact i didn't make this thread because of one insistence i made it because i've had several such encounters with whitecels who get triggered at me for their women being whores call me cuck in pathetic self defense and run away lol, 2 times already i had users run away in the middle of a convo because they're pissed at me that their women are whores.

Its over for stormfrontcels
The jews did enable them though tbh

No shit Jews look for profit everywhere.

But to these people if white woman is a whore (like all other women) and is sleeping with blacks or ethnics there needs to be a reason why she's doing that, as if Jews tell them to Whores and suck black dudes off.

The lesson of the day is this:

Women need to be kept as P R I O R I T Y letting them free was a enormous mistake on Humanity.

90% of the people are half retarded here.

Why would i get triggered? i'm neither Jewish nor white (according to most people) so very odd thing to say.

In fact i didn't make this thread because of one insistence i made it because i've had several such encounters with whitecels who get triggered at me for their women being whores call me cuck in pathetic self defense and run away lol, 2 times already i had users run away in the middle of a convo because they're pissed at me that their women are whores.
Based on what? From the data ive seen white women not only lose their virginity later than nonwhite foids but they also race mix less. Youre just obsessed with white women for some reason, its bizarre that you want to split hairs loke this when all western foids (white or nonwhite) are debased whores.

Low IQ topic.

If you don't understand how effective Jewish social engineering has been at whoreifying and cuckifying entire generations of men and women I don't know what to tell you other than that you're either stupid or hopelessly naieve or far too egocentric to ever admit you could be fooled/manipulated into behaving a certain way by Jews or well anyone.

since modernity and technological industrialization its always been chad only, everything else is coping rationalizations

Low IQ topic.

If you don't understand how effective Jewish social engineering has been at whoreifying and cuckifying entire generations of men and women I don't know what to tell you other than that you're either stupid or hopelessly naieve or far too egocentric to ever admit you could be fooled/manipulated into behaving a certain way by Jews or well anyone.

Yes i do not know how explain it to me.

I think it's 1st world hedonism, why aren't poor countries 'sexually liberated'? it's because no one has the time and comfort to sit down and think about such things.

Yes i do not know how explain it to me.

I think it's 1st world hedonism, why aren't poor countries 'sexually liberated'? it's because no one has the time and comfort to sit down and think about such things.
Jews only need to use all their propaganda and manipulation tactics on powerful ie white countries to control us.

They don't need to use the same on third world shitholes because third world shitholes are either not a threat or if somehow they become a threat Jews can just use their dumb manipulated white goyim cattle to threaten said third world shithole with sanctions or military action if necessary.

Jews use the "best weapon" available for the type/group/race of people they intend to get over on.

So again for us whites that "weapon" is social engineering and Holohoax + Christ insanity + white guilt propaganda + BLM/Antifa indoctrination, etc, etc.

Feminism becomes a part of the Jew's propaganda pie as a means to get whites to hate eachother ie women and men in the interests of white genocide since if white men and women are manipulated into hating eachother this will only further the Jew interests of white genocide by causing less white babies to be born. Roe Vs. Wade also helps in this as does racial mixing and illegal immigration dissplacement and illegal Jew wars which mostly white dumb asses fight for Jews.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/B07ITxS42ExG/

Another useless boo hoo don't blame the Jew thread

Last edited: