Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we on this forum?

• Thread starter Online Predator
  • Start date
Online Predator

Online Predator

Greycel
No disrespect to this particular forum, it's good. But what are we even doing? Is any of this productive? Is it supposed to be? Or are we just coping?

There is nothing to do. I'm forever ugly. What do you suggest be posted on here that's productive?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUg547nW3c[/video]

Grotesque said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUg547nW3c[/video]

It's because these are my peoples.

Certainly not to make dumb threads like these.

Online Predator said:
No disrespect to this particular forum, it's good. But what are we even doing? Is any of this productive? Is it supposed to be? Or are we just coping?

why are we here?
dark-knight-rises-271.jpg

it's our safe space

Why is anyone a part of any forum? To speak to and share similar experiences with like-minded people (for the most part). I can't exactly talk to anyone in real life about being an incel. 

When reality is fucking me real hard, I hop on here for a few and try to forget about myself. I have absolutely nothing to live for, yet I'm still here.

Venting, creating/sharing/extrapolating ideas, and chit chatting.

So we can vent and be around people who understand us and relate to our problems.

I think every person here has a different specific reason they are here, different thing that they get out of it.

My hope is that we eventually begin compiling the ultimate black pill compilation, through research, and then perhaps use it for outreach to educate our brothers who are bluepilled by society, who are miserable and feel alone.

blickpall said:
I think every person here has a different specific reason they are here, different thing that they get out of it.

My hope is that we eventually begin compiling the ultimate black pill compilation, through research, and then perhaps use it for outreach to educate our brothers who are bluepilled by society, who are miserable and feel alone.

You got to mod status!? Congrats, man. Also, I agree, the bluepilled slaves must be unfettered from their shackles of lies and cope.

A Good Friend said:
why are we here?

Bruce, why do we fall?

OP Answer is well formulated by this song:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/4yYl5FqT9Mo[/video]

Why do so many people think we have some sort of end goal. Nah, this is just a safe space and to make us feel a little better knowing there are others in our situation.

NekoStance said:
why are we here?

Bruce, why do we fall?

"AH'VE BAREED ENUFF MEMBAHS OV DA WAYNE FAMLEE AWREDY"

Because cucks banned our Reddit sub and the incel community needed somewhere to go.

Nothing better to do atm.

Should we rather post on ForeverAlone and get censored by female mods who are taking a 7 days break from one relationship until they jump on the next Chad?

Because wizchan has been shit since 2013 and I need a new outlet.