Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are we still alive?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Literally no point in living.
I don't find enjoyment in anything at all,
Between waking up in the morning to going to bed at night i feel nothing at all.
Every single day is the same and has been for the last few years.
Being a subhuman is worthless and pointless,
Even poorcels in Africa have a purpose and can find enjoyment in their lives.
JFL at still being alive in 2018

shidare hotaru dagashi kashi drawn by kotoyama  sample e92339473bc9829db0acede5a8022cbe

I live as ye humble Yellow Pill Prophet.

This is why normies have to keep themselves deluded because if they weren't they would all rope. Once you see how the world really is it destroys you.

This is why normies have to keep themselves deluded because if they weren't they would all rope. Once you see how the world really is it destroys you.

Definelty, wish I had a friend or two to hang out with.
It gets so lonely after a while.
I really feel like a movie character or something, nobody should have to experience what we are.

Just to suffer? Every night I can feel my penis.

I don't know about you but I have a strong mental.
Most people would roped a long time ago.

Because you are here for a purpose. Your life is meaningless so that you can throw it away easily when the time comes. Soon, brother

Between waking up in the morning to going to bed at night i feel nothing at all.
How I feel tbh

I’m glad to know there’s people out there who see the truth

A simple message I spread, that salvation lies in Asia. Whether through ascension or through coping with their media.

Allright.

We are dying to live and living to die.

You sound depressed. Try an anti-depressant and find some activities to do. Running, puzzles, videogames, anything! Often times depression makes everything not fun, so getting rid of that may help

A simple message I spread, that salvation lies in Asia. Whether through ascension or through coping with their media.
9e5fe287b68e181ec639b4fb0d7fb4c9

I should have never been born at all, I'm useless at everything and can't do anything as such, my brain is complete mush

Just to suffer? Every night I can feel my penis.
@Hunter @Zesto @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @Newbie17 @fukmylyf @Six @Frankenstein's M. @GodTierCope @khafail @GoonCel @microDongCityUSA @Felix97 @hänonlutka @Moustachcel @DeformAspergerCel @Gone Coping all GTIFH
NOFAP, NOW!

@Hunter @Zesto @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @Newbie17 @fukmylyf @Six @Frankenstein's M. @GodTierCope @khafail @GoonCel @microDongCityUSA @Felix97 @hänonlutka @Moustachcel @DeformAspergerCel @Gone Coping all GTIFH
NOFAP, NOW!

IMG 7324

Based and red pilled.

NOFAP, NOW!
I've noticed a severe lack of NoFap posts recently. Am I the only one who noticed @Hunter's absence? Or do most people already know?

I've noticed a severe lack of NoFap posts recently. Am I the only one who noticed @Hunter's absence? Or do most people already know?
I miss him ngl... I wonder what happened :worryfeels:

NOFAP, NOW!
SRK stay winning :feelsokman:

Im alive because ive failed at my suicide attempts. But I atleast have some copes and no responsibilities so its not worst. I just lay in bed and go on here.

just don't be alive theory

Scared to rope

Basic survival instincts for me. I hate my life but I would never be able to actually end it. It's a cruel joke.

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Currently in the midst of stemcelling so that I can get my desired facial surgeries.

NOFAP, NOW!
:feelsokman:

I still enjoy things tbh

I do not want my mother to buried son

Bec. i have a hobby.

you didn't exist before you were born, what make you think you won't exist after you die ?
get a skill, and perfect it rather than LDAR

that's a dumb question my friend.

you don't have a choice really, you either live or die. and when you die, you don't live.
you are presenting death like it gives you place to maneuver.

Because you are here for a purpose. Your life is meaningless so that you can throw it away easily when the time comes. Soon, brother

I unironically agree with and approve of this message.

You sound depressed. Try an anti-depressant and find some activities to do. Running, puzzles, videogames, anything! Often times depression makes everything not fun, so getting rid of that may help
Lmfaooooo why isnt this retardbanned yet, duh hurr durr take those jewish happy pills tht turn you into a mindless bluepilled slave.

to make a diffERence