Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-

I'm so tired of suffering. 2 last years were just full of painful rejection. I better stop writing cause this is getting cringe af. So let's just make a minute's silence and watch that video. You will realise, it's over for the better. It's much easier to stop caring and accept it.

We're were made to suffer because it was our destiny to make others suffER in the end.

If we're going to die might as well take some Normies with us.

Wish I was just a fucking guinea pig tbh.

At least guinea pigs can't comprehend its suffering to the extent that we can. I would trade places with one any day of the week.

If we're going to die might as well take some Normies with us.

Not only normies, but femoids as well. If there's anyone who should die the most painful deaths imaginable, it's them. I'm not even trolling here. I'm even trying to be edgy. My hatred for the opposite sex has reached a fucking BOILING POINT today!

Not only normies, but femoids as well. If there's anyone who should die the most painful deaths imaginable, it's them. I'm not even trolling here. I'm even trying to be edgy. My hatred for the opposite sex has reached a fucking BOILING POINT today!
To be honest I hate other men more than femoids, especially those at my school because they get feel a girl's love and warmth while I'm made to rot in loneliness.

Life = suffering

To make normies feel better about themselves.

Because no one has the balls to rope.