Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are white foids seen as the ultimate in female beauty standards

I will shed some light, pardon my rather incoherent writing style.

Suffering/stress is the refining force for both animate and inanimate matter.
Whites survived multiple ice ages, ice ages acted as a profound evolutionary Darwinian selection mechanism. (pale white skin is just an adaptation for cold climate). Only the very best members(intelligence/physical fitness) of the species survived.

Pythagoras(Philosopher/Mathematician) back in the day explained harmony and symmetry, he said that beautiful and harmonious things have a certain ratio assigned to them, things that most closely express these ratios are considered to be beautiful. The symmetry of the white race is the highest, you can see and measure it the face, and in the body structure.
The white race faced the highest survival pressures, as a result of these pressures, the white race got refined by hardship the most.

Dark skin is a result of a warm climate
. Warm climate has an abundance of food year-round associated with it(fruits)
So since life is much easier in a warm climate, the dark-skinned races did not face the same type of evolutionary challenges that the whites did. So they've stagnated... or did not progress in the same degree as the white race did in the evolutionary past.

\
real talk and high IQ

It's compensation for low intelligence. White foids, though "beautiful", are extremely vain and shallow.

My Piece:

MGTOW

Is it really just western beauty standards or is it just the black pill that white women generally are the most good looking and ethnic foids with more white blood in them tend to be better looking than ethnic foids with less white blood in them for the same reason?? Like I noticed that western black women tend to be more attractive than pure African women but western black women have some admixture of white genes.
Nigga please. My sisters with phat assess win everyday of the week. I’m not even attracted to those skinny white hos with no body