Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Are White Guys Taking All the Asian Girls?

Asian girls are GIVING themselves to white guys.
There's a difference.

Because they want to speed run the death of their race.

Why else?

20200221 110506

Why Are 5/10+ TALL White Guys Taking All the Asian Girls?

Why is water wet

@starcrapoo @Ricecel X

Pretty Asian girls are hotter than pretty white girls. It's the tiny noses that do it for me.

Because white foids are insufferable bitches, also I don't care about muh race mixing because I'm a beta subhuman myself

Because white foids are insufferable bitches
pretty much this.
If white women didn't have near impossible standards, weren't all obese as hell, and weren't all whores most of us would not even consider Asians tbh.

Because white foids are insufferable bitches, also I don't care about muh race mixing because I'm a beta subhuman myself
This. Fat white girls think they're 8s. It's crazy.

Asian girls are GIVING themselves to white guys.
There's a difference.
This

It's them who desire it most and gives it to white guys with no resistance

because things like race and dick size are more important than things like personality or income :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

waito cocku onry

Low inhib curries like the guy in 12:50 would be sent to the police if they were "confident".

Because white women are literally impossible to satisfy. As a white normie you are basically an incel in a western country if you aren't extremely rich/famous. And because not everyone can be rich/famous they go to other places because chad/incel is always relative to a certain degree - even the lowest of the low can act like kings in even poorer countries. Locationcels are a thing.

If you let the foids debase themselves, then that is exactly what they will do. The problem is that people are allowed to move freely between countries which necessitates racial mixing. Everyone here calling out the symptoms but no one is getting at the root cause, likely because they benefit in some way or are secretly lusting after white women.

because things like race and dick size are more important than things like personality or income :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Brutal
Income is only important in third world countries
In the west it's all about the physical and nothing more

Haha bbc mogger
Go kill yourself and get AIDS you stupid lying slandering faggot.

You're upset because you're Tyrone's rape victim.

pretty much this.
If white women didn't have near impossible standards, weren't all obese as hell, and weren't all whores most of us would not even consider Asians tbh.

Go kill yourself and get AIDS you stupid lying slandering faggot.

You're upset because you're Tyrone's rape victim.
holy shit I go to the website and see 15 alerts of bbc mogger colvin :lul:

Why are you such a retarded faggot that you think "BBC" when you see a picture of a Tiny dick?
its obviously a joke you brainlet

blackpill 101

its obviously a joke you brainlet
Its a really shitty pathetic joke you effeminate unfunny faggot.

I'm going to endlessly spam that thread everywhere (.co, .me, discord) until people stop this "bbc colvin" bullshit.

Its a really shitty pathetic joke you effeminate unfunny faggot.

I'm going to endlessly spam that thread everywhere until people stop this "bbc colvin" bullshit.
thats what a BBC mogger would do :lul:

They just wanna make more Elliot Rodgers.