Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are white women so obsessed with me

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
2:14

2:30

especially this one her obsession scares me 20:40

Isn't that what all blackcels want?

JFL, you get more attention as an incel.

Isn't that what all blackcels want?
yeah im ok with someone having a crush on me but rachel sounds like shes about to cry when reading my post thats already too much

21:28 i thought she was gonna cry

damn, they can't keep their eyes off you. what a slayer

God, that ugly femogre. In a sane world, she would have no SMV.

They're all hideous too.

i cant go out anymore because im scared rachel oates will kidnap me and make me her sex slave

She's neither been raped nor been a manletcel so I don't see how she's fit to draw any sort of conclusion on the matter.
yeah its so dumb she has no ideia what shes talking about she has no ideia whats like to be an ugly manlet

i cant go out anymore because im scared rachel oates will kidnap me and make me her sex slave
I fear for you. The ugly whore would give you all kinds of nasty diseases just from touch, let alone intercourse.
It's best you stay inside and rot.

that last video is actually entertaining

Ic 1358

im not allowed to say her name but theres also an irish woman that is clearly obsessed with me

Dude you are just hitting homeruns left and right

And I bet those prostitute reporters that were lurking during the Incident weren't capable of piecing 2 + 2 (ER = Elliot Rodger = Rampage/Spree)

im not allowed to say her name but theres also an irish woman that is clearly obsessed with me
Wow! Indeed, JBI theory confirmed.

You are ascending my brother.

"peepee the frog, which is far right symbol"

Why should I take these people seriously? Oh that''s right, I shouldn't. They don't know anything about anything.

Why should I take these people seriously? Oh that''s right, I shouldn't. They don't know anything about anything.
all the ethnics here should be pleased now that they are white

They made a 1 min

They made like 1 minute research about incels on inceltears

move on girl, come on...