Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are women allowed to guard male prisons? We all know women love sociopaths and this can only lead to...

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
PRISON FEMALE OFFICERS SUCKING THE DICK OF DANGEROUS CRIMINALS INSIDE PRISONS

1577285631312.png

B-BUT SHE'S UGLY. COPE!

1577307225717.jpg

Last edited:
Ah dumb whore lizard brain. He'd just kill her and mutilate here and steal whatever petty cash.

Because of double standards

typical whore, hope she suffers hard in jail, shame it wasn’t longer than 12 months

Can male guards serve in female prisons?

Chad goes to prison and still slays, JFL at this clown world.

Ah dumb whore lizard brain. He'd just kill her and mutilate here and steal whatever petty cash.
as if they aren't into that
anything chad does is hot in their eyes

like women, like whores

Like it or not, U have to admit this guy has won life, getting laid with a foid in jail multiple times outside of conjugal visits.(which idk if exists in their prison system)

I hope this case will make foids harder to apply in such jobs. (Which won't happen)

JFL chads literally can't lose.

If you can get laid by a prison female guard, in prison, you've managed to unlock a cheat code/hidden level in life that few men can achieve. I can't even get laid in the free world for fucks sake.

If you can get laid by a prison female guard, in prison, you've managed to unlock a cheat code/hidden level in life that few men can achieve. I can't even get laid in the free world for fucks sake.

In some way it is easier to get laid in prison than in real-life because you get the dark-triad halo.

All kinds of trash men (absolute trash) get pretty women and I can't even get an ugly, fat and retarded one.

She is ugly. Its not a cope. It just doesn't matter. She's a hole. So her being a cum dumpster goes without saying.

He then proceeds to show a picture of her with a full layer of cake up. JFl, she IS ugly

Last edited:
She's white and slim. She has a SMV bigger than some Gigachads.

No one is denying her SMV. She's still fucking ugly lmfao

Like it or not, U have to admit this guy has won life, getting laid with a foid in jail multiple times outside of conjugal visits.(which idk if exists in their prison system)

No, it is emasculating.

I remember talking to a prison guard once and he talked about how they always lack nurses in the prisons because the ones they hire almost always get pregnant and take maternal leave. But yeah, if she's a prison guard, there's a 100% chance that she fantasizes about getting gangraped by the inmates.

No, it is emasculating.
Why? He was the prisoner having sex with his guard. That's masculinity in action, he had control, he dominated someone who was supposed to be the authority.

Why? He was the prisoner having sex with his guard.

Because he was a prisoner and a female is above him, therefore it is cucked.

he had control, he dominated someone who was supposed to be the authority.

If he really would have control over the situation, he should imprisoned and enslaved her instead.

Because he was a prisoner and a female is above him, therefore it is cucked.

If he really would have control over the situation, he should imprisoned and enslaved her instead.

Let's construct a network of trains and work camps for them all.

I'd fuck her. In jail an ass like that has to be like a filet mignon.

I'd fuck her. In jail an ass like that has to be like a filet mignon.
Shit, even out of jail i would be happy as fuck to fuck that whore.

Foids are attracted to bad guys and cruellty, he was one of them. They dont care if he was a criminal

All kinds of trash men (absolute trash) get pretty women and I can't even get an ugly, fat and retarded one.
Women who say all men are trash are basically just saying "I'm a massive useless whore". This just means they've been with trash man after trash man, never giving the good ones the light of day.

Also it's well known female guards fuck inmates all the time. It's the biggest fucking joke ever. Not only that, but there is pretty much not a single woman on Earth who can stop the average Joe.
She is ugly. Its not a cope. It just doesn't matter. She's a hole. So her being a cum dumpster goes without saying.
She's not ugly imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back