Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women graduating and getting better grades then men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I personally think it's because more guys are just giving up because they don't see the point of getting good grades if their going to get a crappy job and a empty apartment.

They fuck the professors

Women brutally grade mog me. This is too much @LastGerman

Cus they are submissive

are they though?

Women brutally grade mog me. This is too much @LastGerman

Brutal double tag. I also cannot comprehend it. Females tend to do better in jsut everything. This is so fucking emasculating.

we always see the positive reinforcement of girls in society. "Girls who code" that one poster "We can do it" (multiple hung in my school) etc
all these simps praise women but if there was "boys who code" it would get mogged on media forever

Women also have it easier, i can't remember where i heard it from but it turned out that they lowered score levels for women or something for grades and entries. Meaning they literally are making it easier for them.
EDIT: I think this is the video

Last edited:
Brutal double tag. I also cannot comprehend it. Females tend to do better in jsut everything. This is so fucking emasculating.
The fact that they do it effortlessly is the worst

I don’t think even they know.

ask a guy why he wants to make a ton of money
“Because It’ll get me pussy”
“Because a man has 0 value without money”
“Because I want to feel powerful to get pussy”

Ask a girl the same question and she doesn’t have an answer
“Teehee to smash patriarchy I guess?”
“Teehee because I’m strong and independent”

its easy to do well in school when ur not forced to be an asexual ghost with no friends

if i wasnt ugly Id be in MIT
my last few rejections drove me insane during the college selection process and I settled for a shit school

just give blowjobs theory

simps are helping them that's why

They literally have legions of beta nerds orbiting them and helping them with every little problem while incels like me have to completely rely on ourselves

They always cheat the system.

its easy to do well in school when ur not forced to be an asexual ghost with no friends

if i wasnt ugly Id be in MIT
my last few rejections drove me insane during the college selection process and I settled for a shit school
What did you score on the ACT?

Because the modern edumakashion system values parroting over critical thinking.
Foids excel at the former and suck at the latter.
I had abt 20 foids in my 170 engineering batch. Most of them were in the top 50. Yet if you look objectively at the work they did as engineers, they would be in the bottom 20 without a doubt.

They have a society, an entire global system that is designed for their benefit, their pleasure. It's a women's sexual utopia (https://www.toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf). They have hope for the future, they don't feel like there is something wrong with society (the way men do and end up consuming redpill and blackpill content). On top of this they get total complete validation from the opposite sex and from friends and family.

Men get the total opposite of that. Now you see why young women are more motivated and hopeful and are thus doing better than men are.

They have a society, an entire global system that is designed for their benefit, their pleasure. It's a women's sexual utopia (https://www.toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf). They have hope for the future, they don't feel like there is something wrong with society (the way men do and end up consuming redpill and blackpill content). On top of this they get total complete validation from the opposite sex and from friends and family.

Men get the total opposite of that. Now you see why young women are doing better than men are.
Yeah I agree completely it's why I think things could change for the better because I'm noticing more and more guys are getting angry with how things are.

something to do with this:

reproduction is at the base of the pyramid, alongside clothing, food, shelter and sleep.

Last edited:
Modern schooling is more adapted to women and the idea itself goes against male nature. School is mostly just studying for the sake of studying and remembering facts, it's boring and it's basically useless in life other than the piece of paper you get at the end. Everyone I know can't even do basic math in their head. There's so many people who've graduated, but don't know what number 6/8ths is for example. It takes them forever to figure out how much 30% of 400 is and other basic shit.

Women are submissive by nature, men are more rebellious. Women follow rules and don't questions things often. When an authority figure tells them to do something a certain way, they'll do it without question. In this case it's studying, homework, assignments, group projects and so on.
Men don't want to sit all day in a classroom writing notes and talking. They want to change things with their own hands, explore, create new things as long as there's motivation to drive them.

As for the motivation argument, it's definitely a factor. I know it is for me personally. I've got nothing to live for. Your average young woman has dozens if not hundreds of friends and acquaintances. They have people helping them at every step of the way. They get constant reinforcement and validation. Their future is hopeful, knowing they'll graduate, eventually settle down and have a normal life.

The average young man has only his immediate family and a few guy friends. Easily 30% of young men are virgins, probably even more. The vast majority of men my age I know and observe daily are alone. There's not much hope for the future with how things have been going for decades. No real reason to keep going because at the end of the day you're completely alone.

Last edited:
Women grademog men in general it seems.
Tbh this entire thread is sus to me. Of the top ten students in my grade, only 1 is female. Maybe my school is an outlier?

Tbh this entire thread is sus to me. Of the top ten students in my grade, only 1 is female. Maybe my school is an outlier?
How is it suspicous? In my school all the girls do is talk during class and their all straight a's.

Modern schooling is more adapted to women and the idea itself goes against male nature. School is mostly just studying for the sake of studying and remembering facts, it's boring and it's basically useless in life other than the piece of paper you get at the end. Everyone I know can't even do basic math in their head. There's so many people who've graduated, but don't know what number 6/8ths is for example. It takes them forever to figure out how much 30% of 400 is and other basic shit.

Women are submissive by nature, men are more rebellious. Women follow rules and don't questions things often. When an authority figure tells them to do something a certain way, they'll do it without question. In this case it's studying, homework, assignments, group projects and so on.
Men don't want to sit all day in a classroom writing notes and talking. They want to change things with their own hands, explore, create new things as long as there's motivation to drive them.

As for the motivation argument, it's definitely a factor. I know it is for me personally. I've got nothing to live for. Your average young woman has dozens if not hundreds of friends and acquaintances. They have people helping them at every step of the way. They get constant reinforcement and validation. Their future is hopeful, knowing they'll graduate, eventually settle down and have a normal life.

The average young man has only his immediate family and a few guy friends. Easily 30% of young men are virgins, probably even more. The vast majority of men my age I know and observe daily are alone. There's not much hope for the future with how things have been going for decades. No real reason to keep going because at the end of the day you're completely alone.

Good high IQ post, also consider this: all modern universities now basically use essays for at least a good chunk of exam scoring, at least in the UK. For me except for the first year (which didn't count) all exams were done as essays.

Men suck at essays and are much better at problem solving instead of explaining and ordering their thoughts, so essays are a clear advantage for women who are better at verbalizing and emoting.

In a society where social skills are dominant and physical strength is punished, foids will naturally excel. They’re just doing what they do best, meanwhile men aren’t even allowed to be men anymore.

Because they are fucking all their teachers

Women are dumb as fuck guys. Only reason they are still relevant is cuz 115 iq jews wanna eradicate northern europeans.

Women are dumb as fuck guys. Only reason they are still relevant is cuz 115 iq jews wanna eradicate northern europeans.
Women are not stupid they are highly manipulative and even if jews are doing that women still are choosing to do all the stuff they keep doing.

Because the modern edumakashion system values parroting over critical thinking.

My thoughts exactly

Men get the total opposite of that. Now you see why young women are more motivated and hopeful and are thus doing better than men are.
more and more guys are getting angry with how things are.

Cope, women are fucking stupid creatures. If they were smart they would be with me.

Women are given a pass on everything, when women turn in their work, they will get a higher grade. Studies confirm this, if something is turned in with a womans name, it will be graded much less harshly than something with a mans name.

That is just for courses that both men and women are taking. Women also take much easier courses, like psychology, sociology, etc. Men take engineering, computer science, business marketing, which are much more difficult to get good grades in.

Women are also accepted in to college much more than men, if you are a woman there are so many quotas and programs that will have you accepted even if you are not as smart or hardworking as the men. This is especially true for stem courses because they are so desperate to put women in these courses.

They get validated more than men and are not bullied as often as men which helps their mental health and makes it easier to focus on schoolwork.

They are getting more privileges and mens are leaving behind

Because the profs are cucks. Not simple cuck tough. But the uber-king-cuck that married the first ugly girls that allowed them to see her pussy.
The profs are the most bluepilled pieces of shit you can find in the in this world.

cuz girls r smart duh

Because the whole education system is designed to benefit girls will undermining boys. And because foids tend to pick extremely easy degrees such as psychology and education will men tend to take STEM subjects that are much more difficult and carry the possibility of failure