Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are women like this?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
49c3dee5 8f76 4128 8ebf 01450ed9dd47

women: "THIS WHOLE LOCKDOWN IS PREVENTING ME FROM HAVING SEX, ITS RUINING MY LIFE"
Also women: "HMMMMM INKWELL, SWEATY, LISTEN: YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX, ITS NOT A BASIC HUMAN NEED AND YOU CAN LIVE FINE WITHOUT HAVING ANY"

I'm sick and tired of foid's double standard.

they can't stand not being able to fuck chad and drink with their friends

When we said foids wouldn't last a day in our shoes, we weren't lying.

The memes literally write themselves.

Ttk (time to kill (in roblox))

I can't stand holes acting as if they can't get a partner.

lul that's one desperate old bitch, she's going insane from a lack of children
this is what happens when you use your best years to suck chad cock and get a gender studies degree just to be able to slave away for some soulless corporation later on
this is why girls should be married young and have their first child by age 16-17

unfortunately we live in an insane so(y)ciety

you cannot equate sex with having children , she could have been married and had plenty of children.

the main purpose of coitus is pleasure between a male and female, the couple get closer to 100% pleasure out of 100 time.
if a couple conceive the first time, they can do 99 more times, their conception rate can be lower than 1%, its the secondary purpose.

so sad, she can only use tinder to find Chad and latter abort her child now

Cumdumpsters have double standards
full

Her fertility is already gone, from what I can see in the pic. That boat sailed a while ago. She is an old hag.

View attachment 392701

women: "THIS WHOLE LOCKDOWN IS PREVENTING ME FROM HAVING SEX, ITS RUINING MY LIFE"
Also women: "HMMMMM INKWELL, SWEATY, LISTEN: YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX, ITS NOT A BASIC HUMAN NEED AND YOU CAN LIVE FINE WITHOUT HAVING ANY"

I'm sick and tired of foid's double standard.
Well, women have a very short window for having children. They hit the wall at 30, most these days hit the wall earlier than that, meaning they need to have settled down prior age 30-something. As a man you can still have children if you're 60+. I think what's bothering these foids is the fact that they are about to hit the wall, not the fact that they don't have sex. Women masturbate a lot, they can cope with not being pumped & dumped for a while.

Lifefuel tbh.

they can't stand not being able to fuck chad and drink with their friends
They can't bare to be away from the flock, where they circle like vultures and feed on Chad cum...we need a cull

Don't buy for a single second she's be celibate during corona-chan. Fuck outta here.

Woman moment.