Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are women such evil creatures?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Every woman I ever met and knew was extremely hypocritical. how do you ask?
if a woman ever made fun of Incels she's a bully. she will "defend" bullying with "all her heart and might", or so she will say she does.
how can you stand up for bullying if youre a bully to begin with?
Women are bullies by nature. no other way to put it. Im also sure that 80% of IT are women.
what did we ever do to women that they bully us? I know one thing for sure is that I didnt do anything that could have upset/bring down/sadden any foid I met during my life time (maybe my existence was enough to upset them).
Women dont have the capacity to be humble. it derives from their manipulative behavior, thus making all women narcissists.
Narcissistic, manipulative, disgusting bullies. control freaks that will eat the world just so they can guide the narrative the way they want.
how do they even managed to become so manipulative?
IT would say "just because you met 1 girl that didnt like doesnt mean that all women are whores" but they dont see the full picture.
every foid I ever tried to talk to, doesnt have to be as a flirt/asking for a number/etc, it was like they are doing me a favor they are even willing to talk to me.

Women are bullies by nature. no other way to put it. Im also sure that 80% of IT are women.

females in most species are the ones who breed out bad genetics, which is why IT is filled with females :feelskek: . deep down, incels just trigger some primal instinct to hate us

what did we ever do to women that they bully us? I know one thing for sure is that I didnt do anything that could have upset/bring down/sadden any foid I met during my life time (maybe my existence was enough to upset them).

nothing. females just dont like males who arent attractive.

Women dont have the capacity to be humble. it derives from their manipulative behavior, thus making all women narcissists.
Narcissistic, manipulative, disgusting bullies. control freaks that will eat the world just so they can guide the narrative the way they want.

men in the past realized this as well. the story of adam and eve is the biggest example of them all.

IT would say "just because you met 1 girl that didnt like doesnt mean that all women are whores" but they dont see the full picture.
every foid I ever tried to talk to, doesnt have to be as a flirt/asking for a number/etc, it was like they are doing me a favor they are even willing to talk to me.

female are oblivious to how dating truly works. everything comes to them, so why would they want to understand?

women were a mistake

Attachments

• FUCK FEMOIDS.gif
    FUCK FEMOIDS.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
I think its because foids want control and like bullying people below them. Think about it, whenever an incel subreddit is banned reddit foids are so smug. Foids that get rejected by chad are really bitter as well, most IT foids are either trannies(fag) are really ugly.

It's because females exist for one purpose: to birth and raise children. In the past they would get married and pregnant 16-22, and spend the rest of their life raising the children and having more, and men would do everything else in society because we are good at that. But now foids are allowed to do what ever they want and not get married until their eggs are all dried up and dead, their mind and body crave children and their child raising instincts twist and turn evil, so they become horrid creatures because they are denied their purpose. It's like if you took a pitbull and put him in silly costumes and dog shows, he is supposed to kill things not play dress up, so his anger gets pent up and it becomes an even more vicious creature. Foids will be evil heartless creatures unless domesticated as housewives.

they are so weak and pathetic that they have to compensate with cruelty, the only value females posses is that which is ascribed to them by men , if women are left to their own devices they are powerless so they have to exploit others to further their own ends.

You're describing female nature. Women only seem evil when you try to look at women through the rose tinted glasses. Stop attaching morality, loyalty, honourable, etc. qualities to women and you will automatically stop looking at them from an emotional standpoint. It’s just women being women. It's their evolutionary nature to think about themselves over others. Hypergamy, their sexual dynamics, etc. are all part of their evolutionary nature. This is what we mean by AWALT.

Women only appear evil today because they are not in their proper place. Giving freedom and voting rights to women is like giving a bottle of vodka and car keys to a teenager with anger issues. Things were just fine when women were considered property of their husbands and fathers.

Last edited:
If they were honest and humble about their strict genetic preferences I’d think more highly of them. But all they do is lie about it. The sheer lengths they go to lie about it is fucking cruel.

I hate them just as much as I hate males who succumb to violence or theft.

It's because females exist for one purpose: to birth and raise children. In the past they would get married and pregnant 16-22, and spend the rest of their life raising the children and having more, and men would do everything else in society because we are good at that. But now foids are allowed to do what ever they want and not get married until their eggs are all dried up and dead, their mind and body crave children and their child raising instincts twist and turn evil, so they become horrid creatures because they are denied their purpose. It's like if you took a pitbull and put him in silly costumes and dog shows, he is supposed to kill things not play dress up, so his anger gets pent up and it becomes an even more vicious creature. Foids will be evil heartless creatures unless domesticated as housewives.
really makes sense

females in most species are the ones who breed out bad genetics, which is why IT is filled with females :feelskek: . deep down, incels just trigger some primal instinct to hate us

nothing. females just dont like males who arent attractive.

men in the past realized this as well. the story of adam and eve is the biggest example of them all.

female are oblivious to how dating truly works. everything comes to them, so why would they want to understand?
What if there was a good woman?

What if there was a good woman?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "good women"

but seriously though, they dont exist anymore. multiple factors like feminism, simping, OLD, etc have changed most women

a good women is a submissive/quiet women :feelshmm:.

I don't see how women are any more evil than men. At worst, women will ignore you or reject you.

Your bullies in school were male. IT is male. The absolute worst degeneracy is coming from males.

Women don't notice or actually care about you.

I don't see how women are any more evil than men. At worst, women will ignore you or reject you.

Your bullies in school were all male. IT is 99% male. The absolute worst degeneracy is coming from males.

Women don't notice or actually care about you; that isn't really evil.
some males are bad and some males arent
women are objectively evil

a good women is a submissive/quiet women :feelshmm:.
Did you hear that Nezuko? Women like you are the best of the best.

But who knows, and if you could raise your own girlfriend yourself since she are a baby?

Did you hear that Nezuko? Women like you are the best of the best.
View attachment 230016
But who knows, and if you could raise your own girlfriend yourself since she are a baby?
best of the best :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

but i dont trust most females anymore, maybe with some special methods :feelshmm:

Every woman I ever met and knew was extremely hypocritical. how do you ask?
if a woman ever made fun of Incels she's a bully. she will "defend" bullying with "all her heart and might", or so she will say she does.
how can you stand up for bullying if youre a bully to begin with?

"AHHH BOO HOO I CANT GET CHAD I AM SO OPPRESSED" meanwhile "LMAO LOOK AT THAT UGLY INCEL" is literally everyone.

Everyone except for me has to learn the ones that complain the most about bullying are the biggest bullies

No one knows why, it's their genes I guess

best of the best :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

but i dont trust most females anymore, maybe with some special methods :feelshmm:
Is she your "anima"?
I wish I had a passion for chemistry to dedicate my whole life to what you suggest, I will have to achieve something similar in another way.

Just as god planned

It's literally their nature to be cruel to those they think are ugly or weak.

Indeed they can't be humble nor put themselves in the place of the other sex

That's due to having a life on easy mode, this is similar to rich people which if they were born with money they will be always narcissists.

Other reason is what you said manipulative behavior due to genetics something they can't change.

Because they know they can get away with it. If men went back to actually punishing them for their shitty actions then they'd stop being so insufferabley fucked up and cruel.

Holes are fucking Chad cock sucking dog cock fucking Tyrone ass licking degenerate pieces of shit

It's Ying and Yang.
Men are good and women are evil.
That's in nature

jfl trust them

Women are evil the same way mosquitoes are evil. They're born to be. It's in their blood to suck the resources and life out of anything.

Women become cruel to other man once they realized there is more attractive man around,second she gets attention from a more attractive man its over she will fantasize about getting carried around by them everyday and will ignore any other man and get scared when they approach her.

If they were honest and humble about their strict genetic preferences I’d think more highly of them. But all they do is lie about it. The sheer lengths they go to lie about it is fucking cruel.

I hate them just as much as I hate males who succumb to violence or theft.
you hate males who go ER?

It's a need to feel superior to others

Every woman hates ugly men, they will bully us non stop because they want us dead

There is no evil
Though I agree that they are hypocrites who virtue signal for social validation