Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you all incel?

Segregated

Segregated

Lonercel
Because I'm a fat 5'5 Asian mix and went to an all boys school, now that I've been in co-ed for a few years. All I get is looks of rejection or disgust when a female happens to interact with me. Even girls who fetishise Asians in general won't even give me a second glance because I'm not the Koreaboo wannabe they love.

That's why I'm an incel.

Because I have a bad personality.
And my face is red

5'8" Manlet, black with no bbc or tyrone, 3/10 face, born with Autism

My face is ugly, I have mental issues, and male virginity becomes self perpetuating past a certain age.

I have deformed tier face so I'm objectively 1-2/10. This puts you directly at the bottom. I live in Turkey so you don't have much academic chances here, you're fucked if your parents aren't rich either.

My life=a nightmare you will never wake up from.

manlet, dicklet, ugly face with acne scars and poor and non NT.

Because my house's water is off for the rest of the year

Birdcel (duh), flat babyface with bloated cheeks and no definition, curry, no brow ridge, below average neck, insanely small wrists and autism of the (superficially) emotionless type.

Because I'm not even human, I'm black..

Because I'm a big, fat, ugly piece of shit.

Ugly highly asymmetrical face, poorly defined jawline, lazy eye whenever I take off my glasses (short sighted too), 90 degree bent penis, boring/unfunny, poor muscle development (can’t do a single press up), misshapen feminine body with moobs despite being skinnyfat, unable to talk to foids about anything other than work, messed up misaligned teeth, recessed eyes.

Because I'm a fat 5'5 Asian mix and went to an all boys school, now that I've been in co-ed for a few years. All I get is looks of rejection or disgust when a female happens to interact with me. Even girls who fetishise Asians in general won't even give me a second glance because I'm not the Koreaboo wannabe they love.

That's why I'm an incel.
Always nice to see a fellow hapacel around here. I would say I am a volcel out of sheer hatred of women rather than an incel, so part of that makes me a mentalcel I guess. I have no filter at times and scare people with my views. I smash stuff like electronics, walls etc. When a get sngry, which is often. I am not particularly attractive and look young for my age, despite the shitty moustache I have grew to counteract that. Most

Always nice to see a fellow hapacel around here. I would say I am a volcel out of sheer hatred of women rather than an incel, so part of that makes me a mentalcel I guess. I have no filter at times and scare people with my views. I smash stuff like electronics, walls etc. When a get sngry, which is often. I am not particularly attractive and look young for my age, despite the shitty moustache I have grew to counteract that. Most
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the new incel terminology as I became a member last year and have mostly been inactive. What's a hapacel?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the new incel terminology as I became a member last year and have mostly been inactive. What's a hapacel?
White and asian mix AKA one of the truestcel races that the fEaRsome gentleman was a part of, and is the most likely result of WMAF.

I have some burn scars on my face.

Because I was born at the wrong time, in the wrong place, with the wrong face.

terrible face. Probably one of the worst on this forum.

Socially inept, 5'5", curry, pudgy and fat

Actually, I don't suffer from that much dickpill or heightpill, but I have a heavy social anxiety I've gotten over time since I grew up with an abusive father, this made me isolate myself and get anxiety attacks over social contact.

When I was a kid, I also had an accident with fire, and I have burn scars from it that you see quite obvious.
Veing an awkward person with social anxiety who can't say a single word, having burn scars and an ugly face makes me an incel

5'8, Norwooding, big forehead, roundish face, small hands and wrists, GAD.

Hapa is a word used for half asian half white mixes like myself, cel suffix is short for celibate.

Im ugly and poor

Skinny and I have a long face which might as well be deformed

5’1
Permanently greasy skin and hair
Stick thin
Horrid teeth
Bulbous nose
Virtually no chin
A permanent yeast infection of the skin.
Tiny penis (around 2 inches)
One testicle (born with)

I think the one missing testicle caused the problem. I had half the testosterone I needed during puberty. So I suppose we could call that the original culprit.

5'9, Norwood ~2, thin hair, 3/10 face, thin frame.

short, ugly, ethnic, and no social skills
never even started for me

5'3 black not a thug/low iq, and balding

6'3 , 8 inch dick with a 6 girth , Rich , NW0(Brown hair) , Square jaw , Great skin , Ripped , 8.5 inches hands , Big wrist , Blue hunter eyes. But i have a bad personality which kills me

5'4 manlet with no social skills,i do have personality but people hate it and i am a bit of a smart ass, plus i am long term unemployed due to isolation/remote area no jobs,and i can,t get into housing because of no referances due to no job or friends so i hate my fucking life and i don,t like being unemployed or living in this rural isolated cock stain of a place.

Below average face, big nose, ethnic, 5’8, social anxiety, can’t even talk to females, bad personality, live in west

6'3 , 8 inch dick with a 6 girth , Rich , NW0(Brown hair) , Square jaw , Great skin , Ripped , 8.5 inches hands , Big wrist , Blue hunter eyes. But i have a bad personality which kills me
Another day on :chad:.co

Just read my signature.

I have a bent nose, and not NT. I haven't spoken to someone who isn't a relative for more than decade.

Elaborate on "bad" personality

I'm a mouthbreather. The rest wouldn't really matter if my face was normal.

My bones have bad personality

too lazy to think about it ngl

Long face caused by my strangely nonexistent appetite growing up and drinking a lot of milk, thin bones, pathetic fWHR, no facial features whatsoever other than brow ridge. Dark circles under my eyes. I am pretty sure I am an aspie as well. I have a few good features (green eyes, hairline) but they do nothing to compensate for my subhumanity

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer: ban this nigga