Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are you still alive

• Thread starter Deleted member 2853
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2853

Self-banned
-
what is keeping you alive. only reason i haven't offed myself is because i'm going to save enough money to repay my dad, only person that actually properly took care of me.

I think it's fear

too lame to even kill myself

I'm still alive because noone managed to kill me yet. I'm too stronk.

I'm afraid to die. Just like so many other things in life that I want to try but am too scared to attempt.

i ask myself that every day

weed, vidya. that's about it

asura said:
what is keeping you alive. only reason i haven't offed myself is because i'm going to save enough money to repay my dad, only person that actually properly took care of me.

I’ve coped with being alone, and hope to at least succeed economically.

asura said:

I still enjoy some things in life that don't revolve around femoids and the more i read religious texts the more I think most are all saying the same thing and trying to urge the reader to eternal life vs death.  

It reminds me of the first Matrix movie (not sequels), we're trapped in a shitty reality with some shitty overlords, the one / neo tries to wake up people and get them out.

Buddhist text
Verse 170: If a man looks at the world (i.e., the five khandhas) in the same way as one looks at a bubble or a mirage, the King of Death will not find him.
Verse 46: One who knows that this body is impermanent like froth, and comprehends that it is insubstantial like a mirage, will cut the flowers of Mara (i.e., the three kinds of vatta or rounds), and pass out of sight of the King of Death.

Christian text
The world came into being through error.  The agent who made it wanted it to be imperishable and immortal. He failed. He came up with less than his desire.  The world was never incorruptible, nor was its maker. Things are not imperishable,  but children are. Nothing can endure that is not first a child. Whoever cannot receivesurely will be unable to give.
The world eats bodies,and everything eaten in the world dies. Truth eats life,but no one fed on truth will find death. Jesus came and he carried food,
giving life to whoever wanted it so they might not die.

Lack of courage to rope