Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why aren't there any currycels that have went on shootings?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
We are treated like dirt, and it's mostly Whites and a few ethnics here and there. I almost thought there were no Asians but Seung-Hi Cho was one. Broadly, we all have things in common, that we were all bullied and tortured by society including women. Indians have taken the place of the race that's looked down on in this time period. We are treated the worst. Why are curries so bluepilled though? Is it just pure delusion or something? We're hated and none have done anything about it. One currycel admitted that he wanted to kill women, like ER didn't accomplish very well, and he got arrested before he did it.

Currycels are usually beta.

Most Currycels are muslim and are guaranteed hell if they do that

lol @ the image in my head of a currycel holding a gun

because currys are the biggest bluepilled pussys in the world

Currycels are usually beta.

When I first saw angryman before he invited me to incels, I still couldn't believe he was Indian, considering how redpilled he was about life. (Blackpill wasn't much of a terminology back then). I was so used to the beta attitude of them. They are looked down on in every aspect. Society would try to shut them down as much as possible, and they do. Now that I've been here, I'm used to being around non cucked curries.

Most of them are careermaxing

dishonor famiry

indian-army-soldier-standing-and-pointing-ak-47-gun-APECKT.jpg

Most curries get arranged marriages.

JFL if you’re a curry and your parents don’t find you a bride.

When I first saw angryman before he invited me to incels, I still couldn't believe he was Indian, considering how redpilled he was about life. (Blackpill wasn't much of a terminology back then). I was so used to the beta attitude of them. They are looked down on in every aspect. Society would try to shut them down as much as possible, and they do. Now that I've been here, I'm used to being around non cucked curries.
I have no idea who angryman is, honestly I never cared about theredpill community, I did read some posts every now and then but that's because my friend himself is redpilled. He's not an incel at all, he's actually in a committed relationship even though he's not white, he's Asian and his gf is a weeb.

I have no idea who angryman is
He was a legend from /r/incels. He talked about enslaving all women and giving them the same rights as dogs.

Currys are the biggest copers they think things will get better for them

You can be the first.

Curries cope too much and try to careermax
But the lower IQ arabs/middle easterners go ER with bombs and shit because they see no future and have no career besides driving a taxi or fetching our kebabs

Because shitskinned sandniggers can't go on massacres with blowguns and throwing curry at people.

Curries cope too much and try to careermax
But the lower IQ arabs/middle easterners go ER with bombs and shit because they see no future and have no career besides driving a taxi or fetching our kebabs
Giga currycope.

mass shootings are not the answer