Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't you faggots raiding Area 51 today?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
kdbb6ic2fstf77hmaew0.gif

So what's your excuse?

I'm not a soy cuck.

I even dont know about this

I live in another country.

being shot while naruto running must be the greatest way of suicide tbh

Dumb soy cucks don't even realize that private industry basically has all the ET material these days NOT ZOG governmental bodies.

Both Colonel Corso and Bob Lazar have basically said the same and besides all that way back when the government did have such shit Bob pointed out it was located at area S4 which is a ways away from Area 51.

Damned soy boy idiots.

i didn't care

because I live in overseas you motherfucker and couldn't less care about these faggots

traveling around the globe just for some meme is a little too much for me

Would have been epic if bunch of people showed up fully armed and tried storming in

No way of transportation

How retarded are these people

because its a gay normie meme

There is no trust here everything is deteriourating why the fuck bother with anything about all of you guys tearing it down no agreement on everyhting only more coming in... Your qualities show what kind of person you are if you care about this you are a nourmie or a followuer. Everyone has their own definitioun this place is shit no one will ever relate only dig deeper to get better friends but you cant trust them or anyone else these guys are all soy attention whoures There are always these stupid fucking shit posts this place is fucking shit everything is fucking shit regurgitating the same shit in this echo chambeur everyone here is a larper even if they werent how could you still trust them keep spending less time here until everyone will follow @Admiral_Arkantos and leave and never come back never look back.
because its a gay normie meme
Conformists.

There is no trust here everything is deteriourating why the fuck bother with anything about all of you guys tearing it down no agreement on everyhting only more coming in... Your qualities show what kind of person you are if you care about this you are a nourmie or a followuer. Everyone has their own definitioun this place is shit no one will ever relate only dig deeper to get better friends but you cant trust them or anyone else these guys are all soy attention whoures There are always these stupid fucking shit posts this place is fucking shit everything is fucking shit regurgitating the same shit in this echo chambeur everyone here is a larper even if they werent how could you still trust them keep spending less time here until everyone will follow @Admiral_Arkantos and leave and never come back never look back.
When the coping is too strong.

Normies in a nutshell tbh

Because aliens would only fuck chads

Do they have lolis in that area?

Why dont you take a plane and fly there yourself

How would it benefit me?