Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why as an Incel I don't(And You Shouldnt) protect or help advocate for womens rights.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Seems like a water is wet post ....but many people ...*cough* *cough* IT * like to gaslight unattractive men with this shit :soy: : how do you expect to get a girlfriend if you dont respect women. Or :soy::no women's gonna wanna sleep with you if you don't treat them like human beings......ignoring the fact that women regularly degrade unattractive men for simply existing and associate with chads who objectify women on a regular basis...Why would I support someone who sees me as subhuman:)soy::but..but....not all women are like that) and you'd be right its not all its most women....there are literal compilation of tweets of women degrading and shitttingnin short men for existing...but hey not all women are like that/jk:feelsEhh:
I remember when I was such a cuck in middle school that it legit warrants a ban on this forum I used to defend foids ..I would hold open doors call out guys that were objectifying foids and guys that would actively speak over and interrupt foids in discussions...oh and BTW the dudes that did this behavior had gfs btw :feelsclown::feelsclown:.Reminder I did all this because of liberal conditioning ..I went to a rlly liberal institution in one of the most liberal states ...they would always teach us as blk men to always defend black foids ...and like a cuck listened ...I would always help them with assignments I would speak up for them to make sure they weren't being talked over ..I would always buy them food...but in the same breath these women would use call me ugly behind my back ..and only talk to me when they needed something..so even now when I think of defending a foid I control myself and don't...why should I defend someone or ally with them when they see me as subhuman ....same thing with Republicans despite having right leaning view why would I side with them...with their policy that's historically oppressed ppl like me. So whenever I see a dude spreading around a gurls noods or sum shit ..I'll say nothing I won't call them out or tell the authorities...I won't participate cause dat shits illegal but I'll just stand by and let it happen. In all to all the greycels who haven't gone full blackpill yet don't support women ....if the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't defend you infact they'd fuck the men responsible.

Jfl at being a low t cuck who respects chad's cumrags.

I respect women, that's why every time i see a woman being beaten or raped i say "your body, your choice".
Based

Just Gonna Leave This Here
Jfl at being a low t cuck who respects chad's cumrags.

The fact that cuck support their gender enemy is hilariously sad and pathetic.

You'll usually find that the more you respect woman the less of a chance you have at fucking them

Imagining existing in a universe where literal serial killers and murderers recieve love letters, meanwhile men trying their hardest to be nice and woo a woman are called "niceguys" in a negative connotation.

Women simply do not and never did deserve any respect.

Respect is earned sweetie.

You'll usually find that the more you respect woman the less of a chance you have at fucking them

Imagining existing in a universe where literal serial killers and murderers recieve love letters, meanwhile men trying their hardest to be nice and woo a woman are called "niceguys" in a negative connotation.

The fact that cuck support their gender enemy is hilariously sad and pathetic.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Universe is a sick joke. It stopped being funny when I was born. Truly Over
there are literal compilation of tweets of women degrading and shitttingnin short men for existing...
And they still use the “preference” and “joke” excuse. When will foids learn just to admit it already. Short men are despised everywhere.

Last edited:
Seems like a water is wet post ....but many people ...*cough* *cough* IT * like to gaslight unattractive men with this shit :soy: : how do you expect to get a girlfriend if you dont respect women. Or :soy::no women's gonna wanna sleep with you if you don't treat them like human beings......ignoring the fact that women regularly degrade unattractive men for simply existing and associate with chads who objectify women on a regular basis...Why would I support someone who sees me as subhuman:)soy::but..but....not all women are like that) and you'd be right its not all its most women....there are literal compilation of tweets of women degrading and shitttingnin short men for existing...but hey not all women are like that/jk:feelsEhh:
I remember when I was such a cuck in middle school that it legit warrants a ban on this forum I used to defend foids ..I would hold open doors call out guys that were objectifying foids and guys that would actively speak over and interrupt foids in discussions...oh and BTW the dudes that did this behavior had gfs btw :feelsclown::feelsclown:.Reminder I did all this because of liberal conditioning ..I went to a rlly liberal institution in one of the most liberal states ...they would always teach us as blk men to always defend black foids ...and like a cuck listened ...I would always help them with assignments I would speak up for them to make sure they weren't being talked over ..I would always buy them food...but in the same breath these women would use call me ugly behind my back ..and only talk to me when they needed something..so even now when I think of defending a foid I control myself and don't...why should I defend someone or ally with them when they see me as subhuman ....same thing with Republicans despite having right leaning view why would I side with them...with their policy that's historically oppressed ppl like me. So whenever I see a dude spreading around a gurls noods or sum shit ..I'll say nothing I won't call them out or tell the authorities...I won't participate cause dat shits illegal but I'll just stand by and let it happen. In all to all the greycels who haven't gone full blackpill yet don't support women ....if the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't defend you infact they'd fuck the men responsible.
It all boils down to: "Think and behave as we tell you to or you deserve to die alone." They like to extend that even into politics with some extreme leftist and liberal anti-incels who believe that having conservative beliefs is why you are incel. Meanwhile chad and even high tier normies can get laid no matter their political beliefs.

Universe is a sick joke. It stopped being funny when I was born. Truly Over

And they still use the “preference” and “joke” excuse. When will foids learn just to admit it already. Short men are despised everywhere.
Avi amd name is fire
It all boils down to: "Think and behave as we tell you to or you deserve to die alone." They like to extend that even into politics with some extreme leftist and liberal anti-incels who believe that having conservative beliefs is why you are incel. Meanwhile chad and even high tier normies can get laid no matter their political beliefs.
Yup pretty much

Women and their enablers are the enemy OP. Never forget what they do to us.

IT is a cope for normies who refuse to accept that they should have roped a long time ago.