Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why ascending = rope.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
All roads in the Inceldom lead to the rope, of course.

Normans expect and meet the love/romance/validation needs in their teen years and by the time they are in their early 20s, the new relationships they form is layered upon this fundamental.

An incel who tries to ascend would meet one such roastie and the actual experience Vs the heightened expectations from all the years of loneliness is only going to disappoint him.

It's like that handheld video game that you much desired in your childhood and trying to play one in the adult life.

i made thread about this but more esoteric, get on my level

irrelevant for us. cant get gf anyway and since iam not white seamxxing is also not an option for me. for bb my income is to low. if you are on this forum you dont ascend. if you, you was a fakecel anyway

Yes, ascending and then rapidly descending :feelsrope:is the only way for many of us unfortunately.

What no. Incels could legit find a girl that isn't shit, albeit rare. Ascension always equal rope is completely against what incels want wtf