Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why autistic men are over-represented among both mass-shooters and trannies (these are strategies for ascension)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Autistic men have a keen sense of their place in the social hierarchy, and understand that they're at the bottom of it, while psychopathic Chads and women are at the top of it.

So the aspiring autist will see that in order to gain social success, he must either begin LARPing as a woman (40% of trannsexuals are on the autism spectrum) or begin LARPing as a psychopath (e.g. Nikolas Cruz).

Sex/sexual attention and social recognition only comes to autists if they can appear to be in the same group as the most primitive, promiscuous women, or the most primitive, violent men. Only then will their cries be heard and will people respect them.

For obvious reasons, our soyciety prefers that autists become trannies and have gay sex rather than become pseudo-psychopaths and shoot up a school, and it is having quite a bit of success in this. Apparently ~75% of autistic people who seek therapy treatment identify as LGBT, and the ease of access to sex that being a faggot affords you is obviously a sort of coping mechanism and method of placation for these autists.

Much more threatening is the autist who doesn't identify as LGBT, doesn't go to therapy, doesn't socially conform, and stays a NEET, who hates both foid bloodsuckers and psychopathic vermin, and doesn't want to emulate either one of them but grind them both into dirt (in The Sims). teehee

Last edited:
Just go ER theory and trannymaxxing. Brutal ascension choices for autists tbh

Autism = sub 4

Normies call it creepy not Autism.
Indeed, when Chad has autism he is mysterious or the heart of the party. When incels have it its ofc autism.

Because transsexuals are mentally ill. Also autistic people can be very fucked there is some guy in this discord that I was who was getting PM’s from some autistic guy that wanted him to fuck his old saggy mother and the autistic guy kept taking pictures of his mom lowkey to send to the guy.

40% of trannies are autistic? Jfl

Last edited:
40% of trannies are autists, not 40% of autists are trannies.

Plus, ~75% of autists in therapy identify as LGBT, which is even more telling.
Why do I feel like the majority of the therapists are radical feminists & are sweet talking their victims "patients" into trannymaxxing.

Because transsexuals are mentally ill. Also autistic people can be very fucked there is some guy in this discord that I was who was getting PM’s from some autistic guy that wanted him to fuck his old saggy mother and the autistic guy kept taking pictures of his mom lowkey to send to the guy.
Is being trannsexual a mental illness, or is it the result of social incentives that you would be insane not to follow?

If you're a tranny, soyciety actually starts giving a shit about you, whereas as a lone autistic male, nobody gives a shit whatsoever.

I remember in high school, the most alienating experience of my autistic life, there was a "trans suicide awareness day." I was late to school that morning and had to pass by the foid organizers alone, who attempted to solicit me. I ignored them, and then they collectively laughed at my autism, at how I didn't even pretend to acknowledge them.

There is no better way of illustrating the situation than that tbhngl

Is being trannsexual a mental illness, or is it the result of social incentives that you would be insane not to follow?

If you're a tranny, soyciety actually starts giving a shit about you, whereas as a lone autistic male, nobody gives a shit whatsoever.

I remember in high school, the most alienating experience of my autistic life, there was a "trans suicide awareness day." I was late to school that morning and had to pass by the foid organizers alone, who attempted to solicit me. I ignored them, and then they collectively laughed at my autism, at how I didn't even pretend to acknowledge them.

Good point

40% of trannies are autists, not 40% of autists are trannies.

But ~75% of autists in therapy identify as LGBT, which is even more telling.

Why do I feel like the majority of the therapists are radical feminists & are sweet talking their victims "patients" into trannymaxxing.

Seirously, how can we turn things around at this point? Like I said, they are really trying to get rid of everything what is manly. They are actually afraid of us.

I have noticed a lot of autists seem to have strange sexual interests, but theyre the ones who are the loudest about muh autism

But im 100% straight normal sexual.

Maybe most autists with normal sex desires dont talk about it, where as all the tranny/homo autists do

Where did you get those stats? I go to therapy and this is very concerning.
I got the LGBT statistic on good authority and don't want to risk doxing myself tbh.

The 40% of transsexuals are autistic statistic is from a public study.

One of the medical professionals I visit has outright asked me if I'm having gay sex, just because I mentioned talking to a male friend.

They obviously encourage homosexuality as a cope for low status men, at the very least, and it is disturbing.

Last edited:

Even larping as a female gives you more value in society than that of a low value male.
I have noticed a lot of autists seem to have strange sexual interests, but theyre the ones who are the loudest about muh autism

But im 100% straight normal sexual.

Maybe most autists with normal sex desires dont talk about it, where as all the tranny/homo autists do
Loud gay bastards trolling

Last edited:
Even larping as a female gives you more value in society than that of a low value male.
@Grotesque found this out online via catfishing and has basically admitted to feeling gender dysphoria because of it: because of all the attention and recognition he got by LARPing as a female.

The lengths to which people will go to in order to get attention should not be underestimated. It accounts for a great deal of psychological disorders, trannsexualism included.

Seirously, how can we turn things around at this point? Like I said, they are really trying to get rid of everything what is manly. They are actually afraid of us.
We need to encourage disaffection and rebelliousness among low status men, but neither so as to make them trannies ("I'm such a rebel, I've castrated myself!") nor pseudo-psychopaths ("I'm sure a rebel, I've committed a disassociated act of violence!")

We need masculinity minus the rugged individualism/psychopathy.

@Grotesque found this out online via catfishing and has basically admitted to feeling gender dysphoria because of it: because of all the attention and recognition he got by LARPing as a female.
Most guys will simp to anyone claiming to be a girl online. Wouldn't surprise me if that is how it started out for a lot of autistic people playing a girl character in an MMO, especially in games like FF14 there's an over-represented amount of them.

Wouldn't surprise me if that is how it started out for a lot of autistic people playing a girl character in an MMO, especially in games like FF14 there's an over-represented amount of them.
Extremely high IQ theory, this is probably unironically explanatory for a lot of cases.

Last edited:
Most guys will simp to anyone claiming to be a girl online. Wouldn't surprise me if that is how it started out for a lot of autistic people playing a girl character in an MMO, especially in games like FF14 there's an over-represented amount of them.
I'm so old school I remember when females online were met with scorn, "get in the kitchen & make me a sandwich, suck my dick bitch, gtfo off the game you're shit, you're a little boy".

Now it's reversed & thou shall not say anything negative about the female as the entire server jestermaxes for her attention much to her amusement.

Indeed, when Chad has autism he is mysterious or the heart of the party. When incels have it its ofc autism.
Don't underestimate how much autism screws over people's social skills. An autist with Chad-tier looks will still do significantly worse than a regular Chad.

OTOH, you still have a point - a Chad-tier autist is still going to have girls throw themselves at him as long as he isn't a drooling retard in a diaper. And if he develops at least a modicum of social skills, he'll still outperform any normie without even trying.

If a regular Chad is like an Olympic athlete, an autistic Chad would be a Special Olympics athlete, and a regular normie would be the regular dude who has a gym membership but doesn't actually show up half the time.

Don't underestimate how much autism screws over people's social skills. An autist with Chad-tier looks will still do significantly worse than a regular Chad.
Muh social skills, muh therapy, muh personality :lul: :lul: :lul:

For the 60% of men unlikely to reproduce due to humanity’s polygynous nature, maybe hedonistic transsexuality is the answer?

I would rather go berserk than go tranny so society can kneel to me and know their place by accepting that we might be losers in their eyes but in our hearts we are wolves and when the wolf comes out to play we come come to kill.

I would rather go berserk than go tranny so society can kneel to me and know their place by accepting that we might be losers in their eyes but in our hearts we are wolves and when the wolf comes out to play we come come to kill.
Inspiring ngl