Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR WHY BE HIGH INHIB FOR GROCERIES????? , SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
@AutisticMonstrosity

I for myself like to Hedonism Max . Copes feel good . so why limit yourself to get those?​

Nobody cares on what you buy or how you look , just a bunch of curious fucks around that look into your wagon once or twice .

GET INTO THE STORE WHILE KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT , so you dont waste any time to get the fuck out of there .

BUY BEER AND KEEP A FEW FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASES . So you can atleast feel somewhat better , if your to high inhib to even begin with.

I just went and baught a few things . nobody gave a shit , cashier had long yellow nails , my attention to details sometimes...

Not that she could do an onlyfans or something , no no being a FEMALE CASHIER it has to be .

trolol at some woman really.

I don't want to go because it hurts so much seeing foreign (Brits, Arabs, Africans mostly) good-looking and tall men and no foreign women at all anywhere. If the foreign man has a woman with him, it is always Finnish woman. I want to kill all foreigners.
Nobody cares on what you buy or how you look , just a bunch of curious fucks around that look into your wagon once or twice
That's not the issue at all. I don't care what others think about what I buy.
BUY BEER AND KEEP A FEW FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASES
I have never drank alcohol, even a one drop, in my life.

Last edited:
Ya I'm super high inhib while shopping.
Especially when foids are around

I don't want to go because it hurts so much seeing foreign (Brits, Arabs, Africans mostly) good-looking and tall men and no foreign women at all anywhere. If the foreign man has a woman with him, it is always Finnish woman. I want to kill all foreigners.

I have never drank alchohol, even a one drop, in my life.

i couldnt care less who is walking around the store . if there is some hot woman i just stare her down and thats it .

get your shit and get out . FAST.
so whats the issue then? . some mental bias i guess.

I go outside wanting to be low inhib but then I get heightmogged by a female within the first seconds

I go outside wanting to be low inhib but then I get heightmogged by a female within the first seconds

that one cashier is tall as fuck , propably 190 cm . like wtf .. BUT HIS FACE , HAHA UGLY ASS UGLY.

his face isnt the best , but heightwise , above top tier . upper echolon you could say.
I thought the cashier was a female

Need to be seen

@AutisticMonstrosity

I for myself like to Hedonism Max . Copes feel good . so why limit yourself to get those?​

Nobody cares on what you buy or how you look , just a bunch of curious fucks around that look into your wagon once or twice .

GET INTO THE STORE WHILE KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT , so you dont waste any time to get the fuck out of there .

BUY BEER AND KEEP A FEW FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASES . So you can atleast feel somewhat better , if your to high inhib to even begin with.

I just went and baught a few things . nobody gave a shit , cashier had long yellow nails , my attention to details sometimes...

Not that she could do an onlyfans or something , no no being a FEMALE CASHIER it has to be .

trolol at some woman really.
I do this at costco. I'll buy junk food and make everyone wait as I get it checked out one item at a time. It makes me laugh to see the angry faces on these impotent normies, knowing they'll never say jack shit anyway.

I do this at costco. I'll buy junk food and make everyone wait as I get it checked out one item at a time. It makes me laugh to see the angry faces on these impotent normies, knowing they'll never say jack shit anyway.
this is more like narcicsm , well the pleasure that comes with the food is hedonism

both are good things , your pretty based actually

ultra hi inhib crew checking in

oh boy i remember being so high inhib i couldnt go to the store. atleast you can go in with a mask now inhibcels, nobody gives a fuck about you :))

oh boy i remember being so high inhib i couldnt go to the store. atleast you can go in with a mask now inhibcels, nobody gives a fuck about you :))
monika is best girl

I have had less inhib as I got deeper into blackpill dosage. I'm not nervous in public anymore. Blackpill has helped me become less neurotic. I give less shit now.

I have had less inhib as I got deeper into blackpill dosage. I'm not nervous in public anymore. Blackpill has helped me become less neurotic. I give less shit now.
thats good , its a slow process im still in it , but seeing how things are, giving a fuck or being self aware is an disadvantage

I have never drank alcohol, even a one drop, in my life.
Brits ain't good looking bruv, ugly bastard land.

wat dude if you are too socially anxious to go to the grocery store then i assure you no one cares, everyone is dead inside from wageslaving to care lol.

Why IS this revived without My Input ? Lol anyways