Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why be nice when being nice doesn't matter?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Being nice just allows people to walkover you. being nice is the essence of the blue pill mentality

" he man that girl needed 5 bucks, its only 5 bucks im just being nice i would have done the same to a guy"(he wouldn't)

don't be nice. you'll still be assumed evil because you're ugly

Yea no point in being nice anymore, stand up for ourselves and our own values is critical . I used to be too nice in middle school and high school, ppl are truly self absorbed and EVIL

I have to be nice for work...

I'm nice to men but not to women. Women have always treated me like shit, while men didn't. Men are also more likely to return the favor of helping in the working environment.

Inb4 faggot

42cel_Alt#01 said:
I'm nice to men but not to women. Women have always treated me like shit, while men didn't. Men are also more likely to return the favor of helping in the working environment.
Inb4 faggot
this is actually true. women actually know what its like to need help and give help. women just get it for free all the time.. good on you bro

you dont, i used to be like it till i realised i am a cunt

If you were to meet me IRL, I'm a nice dude and high inhib as hell. My co workers probably think I'm a feminist. Never reveal your power level.

Chad is nice to everyone instead of being bitter about stuff beyond his control.

of course an ugly incel who has decided to be a jerk is just confirming everyone's preconceived opinions about him that they got from his looks. good luck.

Spidey said:
Chad is nice to everyone instead of being bitter about stuff beyond his control.
of course an ugly incel who has decided to be a jerk is just confirming everyone's preconceived opinions about him that they got from his looks. good luck.
Jesus christ how is this blue pilled shit allowed here? every comment you post is bluepilled. reported

no chad isnt nice to everyone. chads bully and laugh at incels. but you can go ahead and be nice to women and do them free favors. maybe that'll change their opinions of you. tell them you post on cucktears they'll get wet right then and theree

I can't stop being nice no matter what happens to me. It's my nature to be nice and that's why people have been fucking me over since birth.

TheVman said:
Jesus christ how is this blue pilled shit allowed here? every comment you post is bluepilled. reported

no chad isnt nice to everyone. chads bully and laugh at incels. but you can go ahead and be nice to women and do them free favors. maybe that'll change their opinions of you. tell them you post on cucktears they'll get wet right then and theree

You don't know real chads. Chad doesn't notice the cockroaches - the ones that actively bully are insecure.

Gandy was loner in high school. Chico was also normal.

Just lol if you think im doing free favours for anyone, however I'll act neutral to them unlike you advocating people should be unkind.

Because that is just my personality. I know, I know, save me the maymays.

Spidey said:
TheVman said:
You don't know real chads. Chad doesn't notice the cockroaches - the ones that actively bully are insecure.
Gandy was loner in high school. Chico was also normal.
Just lol if you think im doing free favours for anyone, however I'll act neutral to them unlike you advocating people should be unkind.
yes. be unkind to a society that's unkind to you. that's the blackpill. BLACKpill. any nice attitude from incel is cuckery

I treat people how they treat me

TheVman said:
yes. be unkind to a society that's unkind to you. that's the blackpill. BLACKpill. any nice attitude from incel is cuckery

I don't repay evil with evil. that leads to negative loop tbh.

If people wanna treat me like sht, they can go find someone else. I will stand up for myself or disassociate from them, but being unkind to them is a major cope and brings me down to their lookist level.

TheVman said:

As far as I can tell the bluepill got deleted

being nice lead me to years of bullying fuck everyone

A chip
O a chip I see for thee
Nothing but a hit
An arrow to the knee

Garbage said:

Yoyo said:
Yea no point in being nice anymore, stand up for ourselves and our own values is critical . I used to be too nice  in middle school and high school, ppl are truly self absorbed and EVIL

Spidey said:
sounds like something a cuck would say.

Garbage said:
im here for ya bro

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
As far as I can tell the bluepill got deleted
no cuz the user is still here

Spidey said:

If people wanna treat me like sht, they can go find someone else. I will stand up for myself or disassociate from them, but being unkind to them is a major cope and brings me down to their lookist level.

Easier said than done.

Spidey said:
overusing the word cuck - ur kinda projecting
Nope. being nice to people who are assholes to you and reject you because of your looks is literal cuckery. sorry cuck

TheVman said:
Nope. being nice to people who are assholes to you and reject you because of your looks is literal cuckery. sorry cuck

making shit up. I never said I was going to be nice to people that are assholes to me or reject me, I said I wasn't going to be assholes to them. that's all.

Spidey said:
making shit up. I never said I was going to be nice to people that are assholes to me or reject me, I said I wasn't going to be assholes to them. that's all.
Cope. same thing