Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why being tall isn't everything

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Listen i agree that it is hard being a manlet however they act like it's the biggest reason for inceldom and that any tall guy no matter how ugly his face looks is a chad. If you have an ugly face it doesn't matter if you are tall or short you will still not get girls. Being tall doesn't make you an automatic chad.

face is everything and the only thing

Im fairly tall and my face is decent, though i cant get any. Character == face > height > race I would say

for sure
face > race > height > frame
proven right by blackpill science

Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf1
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf

regardless of height or race, the race has bigger coefficient.
and I think we can all agree face is more important than height.

I'm tall yet a mentalcel with a beggar's face. I hate how normies think everyone can change their personality (specially after getting into young adulthood), and I think if I'm fucked up for life is because of that.

78.9% of people polled think face is the most important quality compared to 8.5 who say height. Manlets who believe height is the most important are a VERY vocal minority who go on and on about it ad nauseum making it seem like it's a bigger point of contention than it really is.

tbh showering is more important than height

Height matters too much.

78.9% of people polled think face is the most important quality compared to 8.5 who say height. Manlets who believe height is the most important are a VERY vocal minority who go on and on about it ad nauseum making it seem like it's a bigger point of contention than it really is.
Your face doesn't matter if you're a 5'5'' midget.

Height matters too much.

I disagree. 5'5" with nice face can get a hottie under 5'5 who just wants a taller guy than her.

height just gets you a ticket to the face race.

Height matters too much.

and your height doesn't matter if you have an ugly face

I disagree. 5'5" with nice face can get a hottie under 5'5 who just wants a taller guy than her.
Rarely happens because hot girls have a lot of options, and they all want a bf who raises their status. Heightmogged bf is just going to embarrass her.

and your height doesn't matter if you have an ugly face
True. But still, tall guys can get away with average faces. Short guys have no hope with anything less than absolute model tier face.

Yeah I noticed that too, lmao. The manlets are delusional.

There's this little manlet (5'5 I'm thinking) who got a bitch at work I wanted to rape. Think she was a virgin too now filled with manlet semen

8oQqMyvl.jpg

you have to be elephant man tier for height not to get you everything you want