Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Blackcels exist, my theory

Some blacks are ugly. Plain and simple. If you're ugly, say hi to the wicked world of inceldom. The bbc can help I guess, but hell idk, probably not if your face is fucked.

I always wonder what you larping fucks gain from posting here
Yeah cause a black guy with 5'8" height, 4/10 face, autism, and ZERO BBC is definitely a larper. Your race is also the most attractive worldwide according to stats. What stats say blacks are more attractive? Cope harder.

Yeah cause a black guy with 5'8" height, 4/10 face, autism, and ZERO BBC is definitely a larper. Your race is also the most attractive worldwide according to stats. What stats say blacks are more attractive? Cope harder.

Blacks just fuck among themselves, black women prefer their own men over everyone else, it doesnt matter if youre short or BBCless, you just have to thuggmaxx, get some oversized clothes, a gold chain and finance a chrysler and youll be all set

Reminder that your virginity rate is the lowest among any race and until like a few years ago blacks used to slay more than whites too (now youre about the same)

Every white/black guy on this forum gets exposed as a larp sooner or later

Blacks just fuck among themselves, black women prefer their own men over everyone else, it doesnt matter if youre short or BBCless, you just have to thuggmaxx, get some oversized clothes, a gold chain and finance a chrysler and youll be all set

Reminder that your virginity rate is the lowest among any race and until like a few years ago blacks used to slay more than whites too (now youre about the same)

Cope. Black foids will take a white chad over an ugly autistic manlet black any day. Also I don't live in ghettos, I live in a middle class area, so thugmaxxing is pointless.

My point stands: Black without being 6 foot + BBC = blackcel. Cope all you want, but this is the truth.

Cope. Black foids will take a white chad over an ugly autistic manlet black any day. Also I don't live in ghettos, I live in a middle class area, so thugmaxxing is pointless.

My point stands: Black without being 6 foot + BBC = blackcel. Cope all you want, but this is the truth.

You just have to stop being uncle tom and acting white, that will get you nowhere JFL

Also its absolutely not true that if yourer not 6 ft + BBC that youre incel, just look at any black rapper, theyre all uber manlets @ like 5 4 while slatying so much pussy that its insane

You just have to stop being uncle tom and acting white, that will get you nowhere JFL

Also its absolutely not true that if yourer not 6 ft + BBC that youre incel, just look at any black rapper, theyre all uber manlets @ like 5 4 while slatying so much pussy that its insane
They are millionares and truestatusmaxxed. The only way a 5'4" guy is getting anything is if hes a statusmaxxed millionare/billionare, regardless of race.
If you think looks law magically doesn't apply to certain races of men, you are not blackpilled.
[Total Imbecile] need this so much tbh. JFL If you think "muh personality and clothing style" gets a guy laid. That makes you are a redpilled cuck. Millionares & billionares dont count btw. If you are really blackpilled, you'd know that genetics are everything (height, face, frame, dick), and personality doesnt change shit unless the guy is extremely rich (millionare/billionare).

Black stereotypes are all positive when it comes to attracting white whores:

- hung
- violent
- athletic
- cool
- musical / good dancer
- savage in bed
- expensive jewlery
- tall / muscular
- robust facial bones / forward growth
- virile

This thread smells like a monkey's ass.

because JBW is law lol

Low IQ. Statistics are statistics, but exceptions and outliers always exist. That's the whole point of this forum. We are the exceptions.

Race does matter, race=looks. Not believing this, is cope. Why do White incels do so well with Asian women even though they can be ugly and short, whilst an Asian or Black male won't be able to get shit if they are ugly or short.
Cause they assume white cunts are rich, just for being white. I suppose statistically they are; in comparison to the local Asian men.

Face, height, frame, dicksize, autism, disability, disease, glasses... all the things that cane make you an incel in any other race applies to blackcels and I've seen it countless times.

The only way to not be incel as a black guy under 6ft is to have a 7+/10 face and/or BBC.

I've met average looking blackcels who were incel because they were under 6ft tall and weren't BBCmaxxed and thugmaxxed. Some of them cope with anime and watching anime as a black man is highly shunned in the black community.

The only incel trait that doesn't hurt black dudes that much is balding, because society is used to seeing shaven black heads.

Low IQ. Statistics are statistics, but exceptions and outliers always exist. That's the whole point of this forum. We are the exceptions.
Based.
Face, height, frame, dicksize, autism, disability, disease, glasses... all the things that cane make you an incel in any other race applies to blackcels and I've seen it countless times.

The only way to not be incel as a black guy under 6ft is to have a 7+/10 face and/or BBC.

I've met average looking blackcels who were incel because they were under 6ft tall and weren't BBCmaxxed and thugmaxxed. Some of them cope with anime and watching anime as a black man is highly shunned in the black community.

The only incel trait that doesn't hurt black dudes that much is balding, because society is used to seeing shaven black heads.
This is spot on. What I said, but explained way better. Anyone who thinks blackcels cant exist is a delusional hardcore coper.

This thread turned out the way I expected it