Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Bluepill advice is downright cruel: "Height doesn't matter"

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Swedish study showd shorter men had a 2x higher suicide rate (can’t remember what heights they based tall vs short off)
For men every 2inch increase in height had an average of a 9% reduction in suicide risk
6 foot is top 18% of male height however in a study among CEO’s it was roughly 50th percentile
Only 4% of the population is 6’2 and above however among CEO’s it’s 30%
An increase in height is correlated with greater reproductive success in males (water)
But it’s fine tho cos height doesn’t matter r-right?

"Shorter men have a twofold greater risk for suicide than taller men, according to a cohort study of more than a million men in this country.
For every five-centimeter (two-inch) increase in height, there was a 9% decrease in suicide risk, according to Patrik Magnusson, Ph.D., of Uppsala University and colleagues.
The association remained even after accounting for prenatal development and socioeconomic factors, the researchers reported in the July issue of American Journal of Psychiatry.

"
"Highly attractive people of both sexes earn at least 12% more than their less attractive coworkers. Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst"
"
Several studies over the years have shown that height and salary are positively correlated. This is true "especially for men, who earn 2.5% more per inch of additional height,"
It also suggested that a person who is 6 feet tall is likely to earn $166,000 more than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches tall, over a 30 year career."

" Human male height is associated with mate choice and intra-sexual competition, and therefore potentially with reproductive success "

I could go on but you get my point.
I want to stress the first bit though
"Swedish study showd shorter men had a 2x higher suicide rate"
"The association remained even after accounting for prenatal development and socioeconomic factors,"

People on IT or just bluepillers in general will say things like
- "Oh height doesnt matter your just imagining it its all in your head"
- "Its not the height thats the factor its the confidence"
etc. I could go on

For every 100 tall men that committed suicide an EXCESS 100 short men did as well.
Imagine telling those short people that their suicides' were because of shit that was "in their heads" or a "confidence issue"
This is why short people feel isolated they get ridiculed for complaining about it.
Imagine not being able open up about your life experiences without getting shut down by these ridiculous fucking platitudes holy fuck

Bluepillers are left with two options if they want to continue with their platititudes
1. Block out factual data from entering their brains and carry on with their bullshit (as they always have)
2. The excess men committed suicide over shit that was "made up in their head"

Nothing is worse than being in a miserable state whilst simultaneously having everyone refuse to acknowledge your suffering or downright denying it.
My 5'3 Asian mate (facially truecel) has depression and talked about how he feels hes an "outcast" and depressed especially after getting rejected time and time again.
I haven't had the balls to blackpill him because I genuinely don't want his mental to spiral any furtuer

There is eugenics going on right now to weed out non-NT, short, average to below average unattractive males from all walks of life.
Despite all the lip service to the problem of male suicide rates in the media and occasionally some political debates no one who isn't these males (incels) actually wants to do anything about this and are fine with it proceeding apace.

Sadly only the government cares because they want a mentally healthy, strong fighting population of males. And more male lives lost to suicide means less potential cannon fodder. Even if it is for bragging rights like boasting about how large military manpower of a country is.

There is eugenics going on right now to weed out non-NT, short, average to below average unattractive males from all walks of life.
Despite all the lip service to the problem of male suicide rates in the media and occasionally some political debates no one who isn't these males (incels) actually wants to do anything about this and are fine with it proceeding apace.

Sadly only the government cares because they want a mentally healthy, strong fighting population of males. And more male lives lost to suicide means less potential cannon fodder. Even if it is for bragging rights like boasting about how large military manpower of a country is.
All I ever wanted from MSM or just mainstream anything was ACKNOWLEDGEMENT about aspects of lookism whether that be height, race, facial attractiveness etc.
But its too much to ask for

All I ever wanted from MSM or just mainstream anything was ACKNOWLEDGEMENT about aspects of lookism whether that be height, race, facial attractiveness etc.
But its too much to ask for
jfl at expecting anything from MSM or mainstream anything. They are there to propagandize on behalf of advertiser, corporate and political interests.
Ideally they would stay out of the affairs of the common person and focus on people in power but it's completely reversed now.

What would be nice is if incels could discuss these things about lookism without being gaslighted and profiled in media articles about incels that are run in lieu of actual world news on foreign affairs, policy or laws.
Those kind of articles muddy the waters and also prompt reactions from other people who otherwise wouldn't have heard of how these discussions were being had and wouldn't feel inclined to try to shut it down.
But that's not going to happen. If these aspects of lookism are ever acknowledged it will be justified because women benefit from it.

jfl at expecting anything from MSM or mainstream anything. They are there to propagandize on behalf of advertiser, corporate and political interests.
Ideally they would stay out of the affairs of the common person and focus on people in power but it's completely reversed now.

What would be nice is if incels could discuss these things about lookism without being gaslighted and profiled in media articles about incels that are run in lieu of actual world news on foreign affairs, policy or laws.
Those kind of articles muddy the waters and also prompt reactions from other people who otherwise wouldn't have heard of how these discussions were being had and wouldn't feel inclined to try to shut it down.
But that's not going to happen. If these aspects of lookism are ever acknowledged it will be justified because women benefit from it.
they want to make male suffering a "culture war" stupid fucking kikes.
The world will be extinct before women will ever be blamed for anything

they want to make male suffering a "culture war" stupid fucking kikes.
The world will be extinct before women will ever be blamed for anything
I know. Sadly the world will not only be extinct but will use whatever information low status males came up with in places like this against us and for its own use.

There is no use discussing male suffering with the wider populace that doesn't care nor listening to media (that should be focused on people in power instead of harassing powerless people like sexless males that got bullied in grade school) editorials about it.
If there is infact a planned obsolence of a lot of males it's taking too long and drawing out suffering. Americans mock the caste system in India but America with lowered class mobility and the shrinking middle class with smattering of social media influencers and celebrity/pop culture fascination is really not much different.

I know. Sadly the world will not only be extinct but will use whatever information low status males came up with in places like this against us and for its own use.

There is no use discussing male suffering with the wider populace that doesn't care nor listening to media (that should be focused on people in power instead of harassing powerless people like sexless males that got bullied in grade school) editorials about it.
If there is infact a planned obsolence of a lot of males it's taking too long and drawing out suffering. Americans mock the caste system in India but America with lowered class mobility and the shrinking middle class with smattering of social media influencers and celebrity/pop culture fascination is really not much different.
Giga high IQ
You need to become a blackpill scholar tbh

Giga high IQ
You need to become a blackpill scholar tbh
Idk how I can do that. I can't even get any of the threads I make get pinned :feelscry:
Also I'm mostly just venting. But things got really bad in the beginning of 2020 with the crackdown on incel and manosphere communities on reddit while similar subs but with the roles reversed got praise. And the hypocrisy and sheer double standards is no longer being hidden but is blatant.

tall men good
short men bad
Ezgif 3 7addcd98e7a5

Height doesn't matter, just be taller than 6'.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

as a woman height doesn't really matter to me that much,as long as you are over 6 foot you are good to go teehee

that isn’t eugenics though it’s dysgenics. women are breeding based on stoneage traits, not traits like high IQ

that isn’t eugenics though it’s dysgenics. women are breeding based on stoneage traits, not traits like high IQ
It's one sided eugenics but applied to men only based on aesthetics. It doesn't select for traits like high IQ but bone structure, high contrast phenotype and wide frame and proportional faces.

Besides, do you think that society really deserves to progress with how it treats males who are not chad?
Also who gives a fuck about society not valuing high IQ if we don't have any kids that will inherit a future world? I don't.
And before you say that the effects of society not valuing high IQ are bad, I get it because we are living it today (just compare today to the 1950s in anglo countries for example).

Last edited: