Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why bluepillers will never run out of anecdotes

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Anecdotes are the most common rebuttals to studies from bluepillers. However the funny thing is, that under scrutiny, even their anecdotes fall apart.

examples :
Thread about mentally ill/cucked inceltear users:

Peter Dinklage
Dinklage, who has been married to theater director Erica Schmidt for eight years (the two had a daughter in 2011), adds: "Honestly, I think there's an irony in all of this... They'll say, "Oh, he's sexy," but women still go for guys who are six-foot-two. It's nice that people are thinking outside the box, but I don't believe any of it for a minute.

I believe the root cause is well explained by this image:
Moviefalsememories

TLDR: A guy on /pol/ claims he's was a part of researching effects of watching videos on primate brains funded by CIA. Found that brains are not evolved to differentiate between Videos and Real memories, leading to movies being interpreted as reality.

Conclusion, soy's never run out of anecdotes, because they can't differentiate between movies and real life. In they ask themselves : "Does having a good personality result in having sex, while having a bad personality results in negative consequences? " and the part of the brain that has interpreted movies as real memories, replies "yes".

End Result :

But at the same time they'll accuse incels of believing movies where the ugly but nice guy gets the girl.
It goes both ways in the sense all the theories people here have about bluepillers are the same theories that bluepillers have about us but with the roles flipped.

high IQ, part of it is confirmation bias too. the one time you saw an unattractive guy with a girlfriend sticks in your memory a lot more than all the normal looking guys with girlfriends that you see on a regular basis

also I think the guy in that picture is just straight up LARPing and knows that he's an incel

JBB copers on this site use anecdotes (and only anecdotes) all the time to "prove" their BBC theory.

They will never run out of anecdotes because they make them up

That pic of th fat soy suckung a tiny straw while claiming to be chad always makes me laugh

bug people can't differentiate between something happening and them imagining something

They're power mad fuckers who were losers at school and have found a way to bully those less fortunate then themselves and also police those more fortunate then themselves.

That simple.