Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can Chad smell like shit and get away with it?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
At my job there is a high tier normie. He literally smell like nasty sour pickles and some other disgusting spicy food smell, probably because he eats a shit diet and have acid reflux. He has a good looking GF, like a stacylite. He got her by "just be her first" game when she was like 14 and he was 22. Sometimes he has perfume at work but it doesn't really matter cuz he still smell like shit. I don't understand how his GF can handle his bad smells daily even if he's good looking. No offense to slavcels but only slavs reek at my work. I think it has to do with their spicy food diet. I'm not sure how i smell really but since i eat extremely bland food i can imagine i don't smell at all. I know it's a useless thread but i just had to vent after a rough week. I believe in pheromones and natural smells but if they are destroyed by some rotten spicy food smell i just don't get how foids can handle that. Even when i had rotting food in my room i just couldn't get used to the smell when it was there for a months or so. Maybe it doesn't matter because they've been together for 10 years.

Just stay upwind bro