Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why can we never catch a break?

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★
When I finally bought my truck I was all excited. Thought it was finally my time, 2021 was going to be the year I start to make it.
But yet the universe seems to always want to fuck me over and try and force me back into my place. "Oh your trying to be successful nope too bad back into the hole you go."
Don't know why I still bother trying to fight fate but dreams are really all I have left. Need to make this a success even if it kills me.
Looking at 10,000 to get the truck back on the road any thing more and I'll be bankrupt.
Here's to you 2021, 5 days old and I already hate you no different to any previous year.

The trucking business has always been a tightrope. The overhead is very expensive and the profits are shrinking every year. Now add all the various new laws and regulations and you have a national disaster waiting to happen. (As well as many thousands of personal disasters...)

Many drivers lease their rigs. But that has problems too.

My condolences bro. Just roll with the punches. All years are the same. Don't expect anything but shit. Plan for the worst then, if good things happen, double down on your defense! (Have an emergency fund ALWAYS!)

The trucking business has always been a tightrope. The overhead is very expensive and the profits are shrinking every year. Now add all the various new laws and regulations and you have a national disaster waiting to happen. (As well as many thousands of personal disasters...)

Many drivers lease their rigs. But that has problems too.

My condolences bro. Just roll with the punches. All years are the same. Don't expect anything but shit. Plan for the worst then, if good things happen, double down on your defense! (Have an emergency fund ALWAYS!)
Truth bro. Little fish in a big pond of sharks. Trying not to get eaten before I even really begin.

Truth bro. Little fish in a big pond of sharks. Trying not to get eaten before I even really begin.
I try to have an emergency fund but, i keep having emergencies!

Either way... Im slightly ahead on stuff like firewood... But now i need a new wood stove!!! Ouch!

I finaly got a handle on my arthritis, now i have bronchitis!

Life is like that "whack a mole" game!

And I'm the mole!##!

I try to have an emergency fund but, i keep having emergencies!

Either way... Im slightly ahead on stuff like firewood... But now i need a new wood stove!!! Ouch!

I finaly got a handle on my arthritis, now i have bronchitis!

Life is like that "whack a mole" game!

And I'm the mole!##!
Laughed at that analogy. It really resonated with me never heard it put like that before.
Use to compare myself to a gear in a machine. Nothing special, easily replaceable, unmemorable. just like any other gear pull me out put in another and the great machine keeps on going with out missing a beat.

Laughed at that analogy. It really resonated with me never heard it put like that before.
Use to compare myself to a gear in a machine. Nothing special, easily replaceable, unmemorable. just like any other gear pull me out put in another and the great machine keeps on going with out missing a beat.
I hear that. I'm the gear, that if they "find me" they "grind me."