[Serious] Why can't all the resources of the world be devoted to gene editing and engineering to eliminate all disease and deformity?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Trucel; Destroyed by Parents; Life Nearing Its End
-
Now that gene editing technology is upon us, unprecedented resources must be used to develop innovations which will allow faulty genes to be removed so that suffering can be eliminated. Why isn't more money being devoted towards this? The US spends $686 billion on defense, but can't spend even a tenth of that amount on genetic research. If every research university, government organization, and private enterprise devoted themselves to making progress in genetics, we would be free on disease and physical limitation. We would have full control over our physiology and lives. But instead, these myopic fuckers who rule over us won't touch this shit for fear of rebellion from cuck ethicists who cry out "eugenics!" and fear of losing campaign contributions from big pharma fags.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
what incentive would the elites have to do that

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
This is what Hitler wanted to do.
Gene editing = Master race.
I am not interested in killing undesirables. I'm only interested in ending suffering and improving quality of life.

To improve people's lives! Why is it always so framed so cynically in the sense of "what's in it for me?" Why shouldn't they do it for the betterment of mankind?

Akhnai

Akhnai

SSPXcel Jesuscoper
-
Germline engineering would destroy mankind as we know it man

Mystic

Mystic

Doesn't talk much
-
Right. They rather us all be dead or miserable.
I am not interested in killing undesirables. I'm only interested in ending suffering and improving quality of life.

To improve people's lives! Why is it always so framed so cynically in the sense of "what's in it for me?" Why shouldn't they do it for the betterment of mankind?
"Elites" Don't care about mankind matter of fact we're in the middle of a great culling perpetrated by them i would argue.

Last edited:
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
We need an iphone XXX, that's why.

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
Because women would have to admit that theres something wrong with being physically unnatractive/land whales, which they never will- so neither will their cucked researcher husbands. Women's flaws are to be celebrated while men's are not. They'll resort to making every male baby into future giga-chads before they change themselves.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Framecel, Chincel, 5'7"
-
Deformity is mostly developmental.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
I would donate my money to a research like this.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
lol @ thinking rich boomers give a shit about u or the future generation.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
Not only gene modification, new bodies and lives for the incels alive today.

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
because women hate eugenics even tho they are the biggest enforcers of it

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
The elites need an underclass to rule over.

D

Diet_Choke

Recruit
-
There would still be chad-lite mentalcels sitting around going "I am so ugly."
It wouldn't even matter if every incel looked like brad pitt, most of them would still be incel just by their brains/demeanor.

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Nah, drop them nukes in civ 5, already.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Destroy all normies
-
If you think those people do anything for the betterment of mankind, you are looking at things with rose colored glasses. They only do things for themselves and if they do something that benefits someone else, they only do it because they will get something for it in return. Their only incentive is money/power or, if they're a foid, money/validation/power. They would sit by while humanity rots without giving a single cent or second of their time to anyone if they had everything they needed and wanted. They can find a way to make anything sound good to normies with their peanut sized brains.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
Because the next step to that, is genetically engineering humans to be immortal, and the secret to this could be stumbled upon during such research, and the elites can't control a planet of immortals, they have to be the only immortals, the research is taking place, secretly, and not for us plebs

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Recruit
-
Now that gene editing technology is upon us, unprecedented resources must be used to develop innovations which will allow faulty genes to be removed so that suffering can be eliminated. Why isn't more money being devoted towards this? The US spends $686 billion on defense, but can't spend even a tenth of that amount on genetic research. If every research university, government organization, and private enterprise devoted themselves to making progress in genetics, we would be free on disease and physical limitation. We would have full control over our physiology and lives. But instead, these myopic fuckers who rule over us won't touch this shit for fear of rebellion from cuck ethicists who cry out "eugenics!" and fear of losing campaign contributions from big pharma fags.
Genetics aren't that simple. There are some genes that are like a double-edged sword. Also how else would hospitals continue to be a business and make a profit with people being more healthy. :feelshmm:

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
That would mean less shekels in the pockets of the Jewish zog

Tallcel

Tallcel

jobless, friendless and loveless
-
Suffering is the very reason for this planet to exist and humans to be on it. A good intro to this view is Gods of Eden by William Bramley. Entities FEAST on suffering during times of war and turmoil