Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why can't foids stay single for more than a few weeks?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Most foids I know are in relationships or fucking someone. Besides my mom, i've never met a single foid who could go over at least one month without fucking someone. Just imagine if foids have our problem. Foids would go crazy if they don't fuck chad for a week. Celibacy is a virtue that only men can achieve

That's right. Also, they always have a "back-up man" in case they break up or something. They always have a shitload of available disposable men.

Single ones are almost always single by choice, meaning not satisfied with upper tier normies and chad only.

Whores gonna whore. And nobody’s gonna call them out which is the saddest part.

Imagine having options to the point where you could choose to be single instead of being trapped in singledom by your sub human looks. It blows my mind how different life can be if you are born good looking

Because most guys still chase after foids whether the foids are single or not.

Also, they always have a "back-up man" in case they break up or something
I knew a chad who would constantly get asked by his exes for sex whenever they felt depressed or their hole felt like being fucked.

LUL the same foids who will tell you relationships aren't everything

Imagine having options to the point where you could choose to be single instead of being trapped in singledom by your sub human looks. It blows my mind how different life can be if you are born good looking

Born good looking OR as a foid.