Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why cant girls be like in anime

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Watching date a live now and Im having hard time just not cooming every fucking episode, 2D girls ar so fucking ideal

Srs fuck girls having complex personalities, I want a cute anime trope girl who blushes and thats it, she can be as dumb as a fucking toaster tbh

I WISH ANIME WAS REAL I WANNA SUCK TITTIES AND CREAM HOLES

Because Japanese men didn't drew them

I WISH ANIME WAS REAL I WANNA SUCK TITTIES AND CREAM HOLES

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND THAT WIILL LET ME GROPE THE SHIT OUT OF HER MY BOYO

Instead Im alone in my cold dark room and its like 3 am in the morning :feelsbadman:

I want to headpat Tohka.

Even if they were real, you wouldn't get anything coz you're not the main character. You're not even a side character. You're a faceless Mook in the background

because we aint 2d

Even if they were real, you wouldn't get anything coz you're not the main character. You're not even a side character. You're a faceless Mook in the background

God bless harem anime, every MC is actually relatable, they mog me but theyre not chads at least

It's over when you're more turned on by artwork than flesh and blood people. I know it's 2020 and that's a pretty boomerish thing to say, but it's true. Chad doesn't fap to anime at any considerable rate. And your ancestors would be very confused if they saw you now.

There is no hope in this world.Only despair.

Harem/romance anime is (mostly) shit and actually makes my blood boil,but otherwise anime 2D girls are so perfect because they are the symbol and representation of the virtuousness and the purity of what women were supposed to be before social media and jews and feminism ruined women.

There's no going back now,since 2D is so superior to 3DPD you should try to forget about 3D,dissociation is a complex process and it can take a lot of years,but it's worth it,after a while you will stop thinking about 3DPD and you'll be happy with anime waifus.

And who knows,personally I hope that advanced AI and VR can provide true loving waifus for all of us,so 3D becomes completely superflous.

Last edited:
Anime is created by true ricecels. Ironically we have the greatest taste in what a woman could be.

I want my waifus to come to life. They mog they easily mog any irl stacy.

Anime is an idealized version of women based nothing on how they really are. You're basically asking for foids to be perfect angels, not realistic in our fucked up world.

Based 2D girls are ideal

why can't my waifu be real?
Anime cave

If we somehow managed to put them into our universe and reality you can bet that they would end up being as mentally rotten as your average foid,the only thing I would bring from anime to reality is supernatural stuff like magic.

Date A Live is a great anime
Many top tier girls/wafius in that show
I wish real foids were like anime girls

I want 2D yandere gf obsessed with me:feelscry:

Srs fuck girls having complex personalities, I want a cute anime trope girl who blushes and thats it, she can be as dumb as a fucking toaster tbh

Blackpill:
3D women DO behave like anime girls.
But only for Chad.

It's all a ricecel fantasy of what everyone would wish women to be like and not like the stupid whores they have turned into (or always were but have now shown their true nature due to their being no consequences for their behaviour).

>TFW NO QT3.14 ANIME GF :feelsrope:
OH SHID OH FUGG OOOF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee: :feelsree::woke::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::woke:

Anime foids would look horrifying in real life, careful what you wish for.

Because Japan and Germany didn't win WW2

The Japanese have turned coping into an artform, it's unfair to expect 3D to be able to compete.

Anime foids would look horrifying in real life, careful what you wish for.

Ever since I was a kid I thought anime girls were much prettier than 3D foids. I hope someday we can live to see advanced AI and waifubots.

The Japanese have turned coping into an artform, it's unfair to expect 3D to be able to compete.

That's a mask m8, but then again my sentence was pretty vague.
I meant that if anime women were actual living, breathing creatures it would look horrifying. Not to mention it would be an anatomical nightmare(how the fuck do eyes cover like 30% of your face)

Ngl Kurumi has the hottest voice and way of speaking. Also she dresses nice in a goth Lolita style. The cucked out on kotori after the first EP, they never show her thick ass thighs again and panty shots again. Yoshino is cute though and the most well behaved of them all. That anime has a good selection of girls.

Tohka is an air head and too needy for my taste. I feel like they dumbed her down after sealing her. Her goddess mode is very hot though and I like her cold personality better.

FUCK MAKE ANIME ROBOT WAIFUS REAL ALREADY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Ngl Kurumi has the hottest voice and way of speaking. Also she dresses nice in a goth Lolita style. The cucked out on kotori after the first EP, they never show her thick ass thighs again and panty shots again. Yoshino is cute though and the most well behaved of them all. That anime has a good selection of girls.

Tohka is an air head and too needy for my taste. I feel like they dumbed her down after sealing her. Her goddess mode is very hot though and I like her cold personality better.

FUCK MAKE ANIME ROBOT WAIFUS REAL ALREADY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fuck Kurumi is the hottest, I want to be molested by her

I just want to live one day like I was the MC of Shoujo Ramune. Just one day...

Anime is created by true ricecels. Ironically we have the greatest taste in what a woman could be.
Gods of cope tbh. The manga artists and anime directors know exactly what the rest of us need to survive in this world

anime is one of my favorite copes, too bad it will never be real

I want a cute anime trope girl who blushes and thats it, she can be as dumb as a fucking toaster tbh
Blushing requires intelligence.

Dumb girls lack the humility required to blush.

One day technology will increase soo much that we can teleport to 2d anime world.