Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why Can't I isekai!?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Would you Isekai if given the chance?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Truly massive suifuel playing games and reading books about other worlds, yet never experiencing them. Since having Lucid Dreams focusing game worlds, I wake up extremely enraged in the morning when realizing that I am still stuck in this garbage shitty mundane world with no excitement, no wonder, no mystery, no mysticism, nothing to see, nothing to look forward to.

28 years plus, I have spent on this wretched fucking planet, with no memories, no excitement, no mysteries solved, no real growth. I traveled to many places yet none give the satisfaction I want. A world of wonder,mystery, excitement, friendships. In the end can only experience them in my fucking dreams and video games/books/movies/shows. Never will be able to enjoy them in the flesh. Imagine all the possible worlds, possible lives and I had to be stuck as a fucking curry midget wageslave in a world void of magic, void of a benevolent God, void of friendships, void of everything interesting. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I feel the exact same way, this world sucks in ways I never imagined were possible.
Literally just live and grow, study your ass off, get a job & copes, cum inside a pussy then die as an old fart while your offspring lives and dies the same fucking way (yes I know we of all people won't have any but that's the ideal life for some).

Truly massive suifuel playing games and reading books about other worlds, yet never experiencing them. Since having Lucid Dreams focusing game worlds, I wake up extremely enraged in the morning when realizing that I am still stuck in this garbage shitty mundane world with no excitement, no wonder, no mystery, no mysticism, nothing to see, nothing to look forward to.

28 years plus, I have spent on this wretched fucking planet, with no memories, no excitement, no mysteries solved, no real growth. I traveled to many places yet none give the satisfaction I want. A world of wonder,mystery, excitement, friendships. In the end can only experience them in my fucking dreams and video games/books/movies/shows. Never will be able to enjoy them in the flesh. Imagine all the possible worlds, possible lives and I had to be stuck as a fucking curry midget wageslave in a world void of magic, void of a benevolent God, void of friendships, void of everything interesting. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

VR better advance quickly