Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't normies leave us alone?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
They're always criticizing our dates. North Korea needs to nuke the west.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/-little-idols---japan-s-dark-obsession-with-young-girls-9898632

because they still have trachea

For power gain, to feel about themselves, ..., etc.

Robinxyz said:
They're always criticizing our dates. North Korea needs to nuke the west.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/-little-idols---japan-s-dark-obsession-with-young-girls-9898632

Because the mere ideea of an incel - a man so undesirable, so genetically malfunctioning, facially disfigured or simply mentally impaled - is simply incomprehensible. They believe that the world is a just place, refuse to even have the thoughts of suffering and pain, and firmly believe that these concepts are mere fragments of a (their) long lost imagination.

To this very moment, I am to meet a normie that genuinely thinks, that genuinely is woke/enlightened, they are - most of them - mere animals in human shape. Abysmally stupid. All the suffering they have ever known is either physical or born out of the filth of their own glands. There is nothing of virtue in them...

Thus, most normies project their own experiences in regards to how they see themselves in society onto human society as a whole. They do honestly believe that if they have it well, everyone has it well. They live in an intoxicating illusion of self worth, so as to even dare to attribute all their social succes to themselves - the ego - and themselves only, without even realizing how many external factors were really at play.

In their ideea, all that goes wrong to one, is caused solely by oneself and hence it is possible to be repaired. Which is simply fallacious...

I need lolis. Death to normies.

Kointo said:
I need lolis. Death to normies.

make-lolis-legal-american-loli-%E2%99%AB-6281841.png

how to transform my sis in a loli?