Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't people shut up with the "just go outside" advice

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
As if it would accomplish anything. If you are a real ugly incel going outside to bars, clubs, discos etc. won't do jackshit for you. You will stand there alone in the corner and maybe try a few pathetic attempts to socialize and thats about it. Somehow they expect as soon as we go out there everyone and especially girls/women would gather around us lol. Only good looking normies and chads can score at this social game...

Because they are blue pilled

Add to that the really embarassing self-esteem crushing moments that will make you stay at home even more just because you felt like following their stupid advices.Fuck the more I tried the more painful memories I collected,to the point of still remembering them each day.

Because just going outside worked for them. And they're too narrow minded, to acknowlede the fact, that their own expieriences don't always match with the reality of other peoples lifes.

Lack of sunlight exposure can fuck with you though, this I know from personal experience

i never understood when normies say go approach random women on street, how the fuck are you supposed to approach them on street, what the fuck do you even say, they obviously are busy and have some things to do, approaching a foid today outside in the age of entitlement, hypergamy, social media and dating apps will get you weird looks, brutal rejections, and sexual assault offence.

Because there are plenty of good looking basement dwellers here

because for foids this would actually work, every time ive gone outside has lead to disappointment

Because just going outside worked for them. And they're too narrow minded, to acknowlede the fact, that their own expieriences don't always match with the reality of other peoples lifes.

If you're ugly inside, you're still gonna be ugly when you go outside but it makes sense, if you never go outside you never have a chance (exluding online shit, but you still gotta go outside to meet). So your chances could go from 0% to 0.0001%. Just go outside bro.

Even if you have lots of friends, interesting life/personality you won't get shit if you're UGLY.

That being said, the average looking whiteoids we have here could ascend if they fucking tried.

As if it would accomplish anything. If you are a real ugly incel going outside to bars, clubs, discos etc. won't do jackshit for you. You will stand there alone in the corner and maybe try a few pathetic attempts to socialize and thats about it. Somehow they expect as soon as we go out there everyone and especially girls/women would gather around us lol. Only good looking normies and chads can score at this social game...

It's fucking infuriating no less when they come out with this crap. Its further abuse via gas lighting.

Because they are blue pilled

No excuse. Its further abuse of us.

Elaborate pls??
Lack of vitamin d. Ur skin goes shitty without natural light. U feel more tired without it. It's important even in a place with no direct sunlight like countries in Europe

Lack of vitamin d. Ur skin goes shitty without natural light. U feel more tired without it. It's important even in a place with no direct sunlight like countries in Europe
can you recommend any good pills for it?

But is ok to go outsides. Just not with morons who want me to go after old ugly roasties

today i went outside mtbiking with a frencel and ofc we had to encounter numerous chads with their foids biking. the real suifuel thing tho is that im an oldcel and at this point young people like that are 10 yrs younger than me and living their teenage years the way they should be. Something i missed out on and have no way of getting back

going outside sucks

For trucels going outside won't help. It might help with your general social life though, which might help with the depression they probably suffer from. Some people on here are above 4 though (although not a lot), from what I've seen anyway. For those people going out could genuinly help them eventually ascend.

Going outside it's the biggest ropefuel because you get to see what you'll never have

Because they're 3iq and devoid of opinions,so they shit out the most bland advise imaginable

It's apart of their just world mindset

Elaborate pls??
Lack of vitamin D will make you feel more tired and depressed, also it will mess up your circadian rhythm (sleep pattern), and sleep problems will make you more depressed too.

I feel like there's a cuck influx here with more and more prople pushing the go outside BS, as if any of us have the skillset to succeed outside without the odds massively stacked in our favor somehow (white in southeast asia etc.)

Once you are on a literal incel forum it's fucking over.

Because they lack the brain capacity

yes theres no point in "socialize" when in all contexts you are treated like shit.

Lack of vitamin D will make you feel more tired and depressed, also it will mess up your circadian rhythm (sleep pattern), and sleep problems will make you more depressed too.

I have circular sleep cycle. My bedtime throughout the week OR weeks follows a circular pattern that ends where it started. Every day I go to bed 1-3 hours later than yesterday's bedtime. Last week I used to go to sleep at 6-7 AM and yesterday I went to sleep around 6 PM, now it's 9 PM and I'll go to bed shortly after this post.

It's fucked up beyond belief.