Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can't women just leave ugly males alone?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's not enough they deny them love and affection, they also have to run it in your face and constantly remind you of it

I'm sitting and talking outside with some fellow ugly dudes, these white cunts drive by in daddy's Jeep, they see us and literally turn around just to drive past us while turning their shitty music up at least five times louder than it was prior.

When I tried to pretend being NT I learned some normtrash mannerisms, this is them basically "flexing" on us

Minor shit like that, they do it all the time and just never give up with it. They have to rub it in your face. I really wish violence was still allowed, you just have to sit there and take it like a loser.

They do leave them alone though

I hate seeing normies having fun.

I find that to simply be NT behaviour, shit on the lower status.

They don’t do anything other than fuck chad and watch Netflix so when they get bored they need to shit on the lowest tier men

I was at the supermarket the other day and these foids were standing around talking but when I went past them they burst out laughing, all of these cunts were tall Becky's thinking they are Stacy and I am certain they were mocking me for my height and the fact my face was bandaged up from skin cancer surgery at that moment I just wanted to slit their fucking throats I am fed up with society crap I don't bother anyone but people think its OK to bother me, we incels should have the right to kill these fucking worthless cunts fuck we should even be payed to do it.

It's not enough they deny them love and affection, they also have to run it in your face and constantly remind you of it

I'm sitting and talking outside with some fellow ugly dudes, these white cunts drive by in daddy's Jeep, they see us and literally turn around just to drive past us while turning their shitty music up at least five times louder than it was prior.

When I tried to pretend being NT I learned some normtrash mannerisms, this is them basically "flexing" on us

Minor shit like that, they do it all the time and just never give up with it. They have to rub it in your face. I really wish violence was still allowed, you just have to sit there and take it like a loser.
Ugly foids have to put down ugly men to increase their status amongst other foids

The right response to foids shitting on you is always a big fat creepy smile. Maybe a thumbs up too. And walk away

I think that's the only thing holes are good at - leaving ugly men alone to rot and die

well the least we could do is get under their skin, but it just goes to show how lookism is a real thing and it should be considered a form of discrimination but then again soyciety doesn't care about things that inconvenience men.

I take pride in being a male because everything that I do earn and achieve is by my merit alone and not because I was born with a hole. They are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and think that any man less than a 9/10 isnt worth it ignore those entitled cunts

They mostly leave me alone which is good. If you stare downwards/off in the distance it helps keep a low profile.

I take pride in being a male because everything that I do earn and achieve is by my merit alone and not because I was born with a hole. They are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and think that any man less than a 9/10 isnt worth it ignore those entitled cunts
Cope, but true. We worked for what little we have at least

because they are sadistic creatures, that's why

They don’t do anything other than fuck chad and watch Netflix so when they get bored they need to shit on the lowest tier men