Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why cats and dogs get more love than man?

C

CherryFlavoured

Banned
-
You know why, cus they are cute, I am cute too, where is my love at? Where is the logic on this?

began for animalcels

Cats because they act like chads while cute.
Dogs because people are idiots and like those things for some reason when they're ugly.

You're not cute so you can't act like a chad like a cat and get away with it. You might be just as ugly as a dog, but you think for yourself and can't be controlled like a stupid dog. Because of this, they don't like you. You're uglier than a cat, smarter than a dog, and not a chad.

ok greycel fakecel
get out of here then
so u need to be ugly to be an incel? then u retarded, did u heard about no luck or mental illness? cute and chad are different things, why you hating? calm your tits down

so u need to be ugly to be an incel? then u retarded, did u heard about no luck or mental illness? cute and chad are different things, why you hating? calm your tits down
because looks matter more than personality
if you are "cute" then you can get laid, just look at knajjd
send me a photo of you then to determine if you are incel or not

Because dogs and cats aren't misogynistic! :soy:

no one cares about pigs, despite them being amongst the most sensitive animals human domesticated
but they all are in love with cats
why?
pigs are ugly
cats looks cute
which is why you can slaughter pigs, but don't you even dare to touch cats

Cats because they act like chads while cute.
Dogs because people are idiots and like those things for some reason when they're ugly.
Dogs aren't ugly jfl, well at least most breeds aren't.
no one cares about pigs, despite them being amongst the most sensitive animals human domesticated
but they all are in love with cats
why?
pigs are ugly
cats looks cute
which is why you can slaughter pigs, but don't you even dare to touch cats
very true tbh. There are a lot of smart and empathetic animals that get ignored and hated on just because they are ugly (like pigs, rats, etc.)
Because dogs and cats aren't misogynistic! :soy:
Chnluu0.gif

I'd rather be a cat than an incel