Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Chads Should Support Incels

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Chads would rather beat us up than help us.

For a second I thought that that was your real voice

@Insomniac take notes

Chads would rather beat us up than help us.
They have been brainwashed to hate us, we can convince them that it is not in their self interest to attack us

They have been brainwashed to hate us, we can convince them that it is not in their self interest to attack us
How can we exactly convince them in any way? They're so brainwashed to the point that anything that isn't them they'll beat up.

How can we exactly convince them in any way? They're so brainwashed to the point that anything that isn't them they'll beat up.
We just have to show them that women are worse than us, and that they are a greater threat

To Chad women are literal fuckdolls.
Some guys are actually raised by women and have stockholm syndrome, they really see themselves as basically being women in all ways except biology

People here have obviously had different experiences, but in general Chad is more blackpilled and more decent to me than a beta male coper or just about any foid.

In the grand scheme of things, Chad is my least concern.

they probably don't give a fuck about us. They are working for that new car to finally show to everyone how they worked hard for all shit they got

Last edited:
If they want to live in a stable society without ERs on a daily basis. I'm sure their little chad doesn't care though.

Some guys are actually raised by women and have stockholm syndrome, they really see themselves as basically being women in all ways except biology
Thats called being transgender aka having mental illness. Honestly kill all trannies.

and now I can't see the video, what was it about.
We just have to show them that women are worse than us, and that they are a greater threat
well you aren't saying that they should post here. you've voiced that gatekeeping is extremely important and that blackpilled sexhavers need to gtfo

my question would be to you how do we communicate with them? like where? they're not welcome here, how the hell we gonna contact them when they are too busy getting their dicks sucked?