LifeFuel why .co culture is 1000 times healthier than reddit or real politics

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★
19d 23h 4m
1. people here share their low inhib honest opinion

2. people elsewhere get more easily triggered by opinions that differ LESS from theirs. they literally report everything as hate speech that isnt watered down.

3. people here stay on one topic at a time. i can agree with someone on immigration who disagrees to the fullest to my opinion about homosexuals. i can agree with a blackcel about foids even if i literally posted his people are on average 10 iq points dumber just 2 minutes ago.

this cucked pressure for political correctness allowed the marxists to conquer the topic "environmentalism" for themselves, even if they destroy it with their immigrant population explosion.

jfl how women and soy argue in politics. "he said grab them by the pussy so hes a mysogynist and all his arguments are wrong":soy:

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Irreverent Crusader
★★★★★
18d 21h 18m
You know since /r9k/ got taken over by trannies and homos, this is genuinely the last place for robots and gamers alike.
Rise up.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★
19d 23h 4m
You know since /r9k/ got taken over by trannies and homos, this is genuinely the last place for robots and gamers alike.
Rise up.
can you still post alt right stuff?

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Irreverent Crusader
★★★★★
18d 21h 18m
can you still post alt right stuff?
Only on /pol/ and you might risk getting a ban, since all jannies are trannies.
I´ve got a monthly ban until March lol

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV
★★
4d 7h 17m
Rise up.
This is absolutely the case.
Only on /pol/ and you might risk getting a ban, since all jannies are trannies.
I´ve got a monthly ban until March lol
Cuckchan's /pol/ is filled with bots and shills. I really miss 8chan /r9k/ though.

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★
16d 15h 0m
I was actually gonna make a thread about this.
This place is the sanest place on the internet.
Yes there are racist people here that I hate but despite that everything is just way more sane and civil than other social media. I think it's because we have actual freedom of speech here and you know if someone for example makes a thread hating on you, you can also make a thread hating on them, and neither of those will get deleted or censored or anything. That powerful and demonish force of propaganda that is felt everywhere is not felt here. Also most people here are based and don't cuck for whatever is mainstream, as opposed to the herd behavior of a place like reddit.

Last edited:
Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
46d 20h 51m
cope
Got a warning for having a different opinion

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
46d 20h 51m
make this thread nontheless if you have more to add my boy:feelsPop::feelsYall:

what different opinion? if u dont want to write it here dm me
For "racebait" apparently
Because I said there had been more fake ethniccels than whitecels exposed on this forum
Said whitecels was the true incels and jbw was stupid

Reb337

Reb337

Greycel
3d 17h 55m
Yeah, here I can say my opinion, even if it is weird af.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Aspiring ICA Agent.
★★★★★
49d 15h 15m
Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
1d 15h 12m
I haven't been here for to long, but its very true.
.co is literally the only place on the interent that isn't filled with trannies and cucks who will lose their shit on for you having a different opinion. This is the only sane place on the interent.

Youngcel_Oldcel

Youngcel_Oldcel

The Brotherpill
-
21h 39m
looksmax mogs because they have reacts, and isn't as depressing and is way funnier,

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Irreverent Crusader
★★★★★
18d 21h 18m
Cuckchan's /pol/ is filled with bots and shills. I really miss 8chan /r9k/ though.
Same.
8kun is pretty inactive tbh
The old 8chan was a golden mine.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
36d 20h 3m
Rise up.
this tbh

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
5d 49m
I was actually gonna make a thread about this.
This place is the sanest place on the internet.
Yes there are racist people here that I hate but despite that everything is just way more sane and civil than other social media. I think it's because we have actual freedom of speech here and you know if someone for example makes a thread hating on you, you can also make a thread hating on them, and neither of those will get deleted or censored or anything. That powerful and demonish force of propaganda that is felt everywhere is not felt here. Also most people here are based and don't cuck for whatever is mainstream, as opposed to the herd behavior of a place like reddit.
Being racist is kinda funny though, just because of the people it pisses off :feelshaha::feelsokman: