Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel why .co culture is 1000 times healthier than reddit or real politics

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
1. people here share their low inhib honest opinion

2. people elsewhere get more easily triggered by opinions that differ LESS from theirs. they literally report everything as hate speech that isnt watered down.

3. people here stay on one topic at a time. i can agree with someone on immigration who disagrees to the fullest to my opinion about homosexuals. i can agree with a blackcel about foids even if i literally posted his people are on average 10 iq points dumber just 2 minutes ago.

this cucked pressure for political correctness allowed the marxists to conquer the topic "environmentalism" for themselves, even if they destroy it with their immigrant population explosion.

jfl how women and soy argue in politics. "he said grab them by the pussy so hes a mysogynist and all his arguments are wrong":soy:

You know since /r9k/ got taken over by trannies and homos, this is genuinely the last place for robots and gamers alike.
Rise up.

You know since /r9k/ got taken over by trannies and homos, this is genuinely the last place for robots and gamers alike.
Rise up.
can you still post alt right stuff?

can you still post alt right stuff?
Only on /pol/ and you might risk getting a ban, since all jannies are trannies.
I´ve got a monthly ban until March lol

Rise up.
This is absolutely the case.
Only on /pol/ and you might risk getting a ban, since all jannies are trannies.
I´ve got a monthly ban until March lol
Cuckchan's /pol/ is filled with bots and shills. I really miss 8chan /r9k/ though.

I was actually gonna make a thread about this.
This place is the sanest place on the internet.
Yes there are racist people here that I hate but despite that everything is just way more sane and civil than other social media. I think it's because we have actual freedom of speech here and you know if someone for example makes a thread hating on you, you can also make a thread hating on them, and neither of those will get deleted or censored or anything. That powerful and demonish force of propaganda that is felt everywhere is not felt here. Also most people here are based and don't cuck for whatever is mainstream, as opposed to the herd behavior of a place like reddit.

Last edited:
cope
Got a warning for having a different opinion

make this thread nontheless if you have more to add my boy:feelsPop::feelsYall:

what different opinion? if u dont want to write it here dm me
For "racebait" apparently
Because I said there had been more fake ethniccels than whitecels exposed on this forum
Said whitecels was the true incels and jbw was stupid

Yeah, here I can say my opinion, even if it is weird af.

looksmax mogs because they have reacts, and isn't as depressing and is way funnier,

Cuckchan's /pol/ is filled with bots and shills. I really miss 8chan /r9k/ though.
Same.
8kun is pretty inactive tbh
The old 8chan was a golden mine.

I was actually gonna make a thread about this.
This place is the sanest place on the internet.
Yes there are racist people here that I hate but despite that everything is just way more sane and civil than other social media. I think it's because we have actual freedom of speech here and you know if someone for example makes a thread hating on you, you can also make a thread hating on them, and neither of those will get deleted or censored or anything. That powerful and demonish force of propaganda that is felt everywhere is not felt here. Also most people here are based and don't cuck for whatever is mainstream, as opposed to the herd behavior of a place like reddit.
Being racist is kinda funny though, just because of the people it pisses off :feelshaha::feelsokman: