Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why coping with cars isn't going well

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i was planning to cope with an rx8 but then i saw the price for tuning the car visually and engine wise, and the gas mileage after porting, welp fuck this, another way of coping is gone

tbh if i could afford it i'd have a 250 HP rotary but at the time i'll be able to afford it at the current price they will probably go up :feelsree:

also when i was about to get one for a great price after a rebuild then some jewish car trader bought it a day before me

now a rebuilt rx8 costs over 7000 usd wich is a lot to a eastern europe shithole citizen, i had a deal for 4500-5000

Better find cheaper copes tbh

Start coping with hotwheels.
94ffa22e8b3264c9bfc47ae233d6a2de

Women don't care about the car, they care about the guy IN the car.

You need a nice car, such as a BMW, to cope well.

This thread moggs me so brutally.

Just buy a Honda bro.

cars are normie iq cope

"luk at mah new truck maan. it's leik, big" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This thread moggs me so brutally.
2019 majority of refugees have drivers licence in DE now. On top of that they have expensiv cars and white jb foid on backseat. It is over.

Just lol at rotary engines, don't you want to actually use the car? :feelshaha:

Rotary engines have to be rebuilt every 50k-75k miles. How do I know? I owned a RX7. If you want a small, sporty, reliable and gas efficient car, I suggest you get a Miata.

cars are normie iq cope

"luk at mah new truck maan. it's leik, big" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
the thing is normies do it to show off and i would mod a car/engine because it brings me joy,
Rotary engines have to be rebuilt every 50k-75k miles. How do I know? I owned a RX7. If you want a small, sporty, reliable and gas efficient car, I suggest you get a Miata.
i'd buy it for the rotary, i just can't afford it
wagie wagie stuck in cagie
wagie wagie always ragie

also i'm shit at investing and business so all i can do is be a wageslavemaxxer

buy a go-cart and turbocharge it. you might die

2019 majority of refugees have drivers licence in DE now. On top of that they have expensiv cars and white jb foid on backseat. It is over.

Everyone drives. Female driving is the most infuriating. She drives to some party while I sit behind a screen, struggling to make my driver licence as 25 year old supposed man.

jfl at wageslaving instead of going neet

i wish i had money