Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did mods delete my thread on Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith?

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
It doesn't matter. Anyway, @Arthur Copenhauer asked why Saul Alinsky is my profile pic and the answer I was going to reply to him was this.

"Because he was the greatest political organizer of the 20th century. The reason anti-fa and BLM are totally culture warMOGGING us is because they adopted his political organizing principles and the right didn't because "ew icky lefty commie jew, I can't separate the distilled/essent ideas from the political leanings of the author" and he is a genius at explaining in clear and simple terms what you have to do to win in political struggles where elites are trying to force something onto the masses that they don't want.

We'll start winning when we start listening to Alinsky. We can keep losing in the meantime lol."

But back to the unexplained thread deletion,

This is the first instance of legitimate free speech violation I have observed on this forum and I would be lying if I did not make it known that I am worried about whether this forum is being "moderated" or "gate-kept". Which is the difference between incels.co and reddit.com.
@SergeantIncel

Last edited:
I don’t know tbh, but sounds brutal.

I think Will Smith owns the site...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back