Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did people on reddit tell me I'm ''good looking'' and it's not my looks, yet I still cant get matches or even looks in public that arnt negative

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Seriously why do they do this.... usually they just lie to you and blame your clothing or hair etc.. why dont they just straight up tell me im unattractive and why do they like to blame anything and everything but looks, never ever faulting females for their behaviour or high looks standards...

''oh its not your looks'' that i know is a blatant lie but why would they tell me i look decent when girls wont even add me on fagbook, i get called ugly and incel there.
I cant get matches, the only people who really swipe me are men.
They say its not my looks but i know for a fact that those chad types, no matter what douchey things they do in their photos, have only selfie type pics and no smiling yet they get an abundance of matches

I know for a fact that if i made some expressionless chad profile id match with heaps and have hoes wanting the d just like that
but i have literally swiped thousands maybe 15000 people, till i ran out of people in almost every town in my country, ive nearly got through my countries tinder populaion and still have no luck

why do people lie to guys that they ''look good'' when good looking guys actually get fucks easy and at very least gt matches...

Im so frustrated why people dont just say i have an unappealing face instead of blaming a personality they cant see

they're trannies or 2/10 roasts complimenting you so you don't suicide
unless you're a legit 8/10 on true rate me or higher, it's over

reddit is not to be taken seriously bro
go on looksmax and they will tell you the brutal truth

they're trannies or 2/10 roasts complimenting you so you don't suicide
unless you're a legit 8/10 on true rate me or higher, it's over
problem is its mostly guys and its the female pictures that get all the comments

because redditors are all disgusting obese faggots even more pathetic than we are

Good looking people still look good in shitty clothes.

They are saying dumb shit to bluepill u and give u useless hope

Good looking men don't use reddit, they're too busy fucking bitches

how old are you?

Parents do this also idk why

Seriously why do they do this.... usually they just lie to you and blame your clothing or hair etc.. why dont they just straight up tell me im unattractive and why do they like to blame anything and everything but looks, never ever faulting females for their behaviour or high looks standards...

''oh its not your looks'' that i know is a blatant lie but why would they tell me i look decent when girls wont even add me on fagbook, i get called ugly and incel there.
I cant get matches, the only people who really swipe me are men.
They say its not my looks but i know for a fact that those chad types, no matter what douchey things they do in their photos, have only selfie type pics and no smiling yet they get an abundance of matches

I know for a fact that if i made some expressionless chad profile id match with heaps and have hoes wanting the d just like that
but i have literally swiped thousands maybe 15000 people, till i ran out of people in almost every town in my country, ive nearly got through my countries tinder populaion and still have no luck

why do people lie to guys that they ''look good'' when good looking guys actually get fucks easy and at very least gt matches...

Im so frustrated why people dont just say i have an unappealing face instead of blaming a personality they cant see
The same people who tell you you are 'good looking' won't even LOOK your way, let alone date you.

virtue signalling

because if they say you aren't it means the blackpill wins.