Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why did the (((mods))) move my thread on Naama Kates, considering it irrelevant to inceldom, but allow John Wick Cuck to post whatever he wants on ID?

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date

Why?

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Last edited:
Link to moved thread?

JFL @ the admin of an incel site white knighting for a virtue signalling foid to protect her from harsh comments and criticisms.

I'm still fucking pissed that the stickied thread on her article got fucking LOCKED. It got shut down HARD.

This place is silently getting soyified.

Last edited:
you finally realised it, wish it said which cuck mod did it

you finally realised it, wish it said which cuck mod did it
This scandal seems to go all the way up to the admin, whose demographic surveys appear to facilitate the work of (((Naama Kates))) and other nefarious actors, who are almost certainly corroborating with the FBI.

The FBI considers incels to be domestic terrorists ipso facto, guilty unless/until proven otherwise, while doing its best to protect psychopathic plutocrats like (((Jeffery Epstein))), who do more physical and psychological damage to people in just one week than all the incels and ERs in history put together.

Last edited:
Word on the street is that .co servers are hosted inside the pentagon.

Word on the street is that .co servers are hosted inside the pentagon.

That would explain the admin's penchant for collecting data on the users of the site. Everybody gets surveyed and profiled.

But is the Pentagon thing just a rumor, or are there at least some clues? If it was, I doubt you could easily trace the network traffic and see that it bounces through a Pentagon network. But this shit isn't sensitive data, so I don't see why they would even bother masking it.

(((they))) will soon remove this as well. fucking khazar vampires

Notice how instead of turning the tables on these elitist Jews and talking about the innumerable Jewish rapists and pedophiles in power, the (((mods))) fundamentally agree with them and talk about how down with the Jews they are.

(((Why)))?

Link to moved thread?

JFL @ the admin of an incel site white knighting for a virtue signalling foid to protect her from harsh comments and criticisms.

I'm still fucking pissed that the stickied thread on her article got fucking LOCKED. It got shut down HARD.

Who is she?

Who is she?
She is a Jewish woman from Hollywood, an infamous hotbed of sexual predators which has had a culture of rape and pedophilia ever since its inception, who is being paid by these very predators to study incels for the sake of social peace (lol).

Frankly what else are they supposed to do? Say that Mia is a jewish conspirator?
Refer them to (((Jeffery Epstein))), (((Ghislaine Maxwell))), (((Harvey Weinstein))), (((Roman Polanski))), (((Roy Cohn))), (((Harry Cohn))), or any number of the many Jewish sexual predators, rapists, and pedophiles who have and have had power in this soyciety.

The arrogance of these decadent, bourgeois Jews must not be indulged.

Who is she?

I'm not even sure who or what she is. Apparently, she's been running an incel blog for about a year.

Sarge posted one of her articles on the incel blog and stickied the thread for 3-4 days. The thread attracted a lot of ire and negative attention from users, myself included.

Myself and @BlkPillPres among others wrote a lengthy post lambasting this move to let a woman write on behalf incels and publishing it in the blog. Sarge locked the thread and it's now deleted (I think, I don't see it anymore).

Myself and @BlkPillPres among others wrote a lengthy post lambasting this move to let a woman write on behalf incels and publishing it in the blog. Sarge locked the thread and it's now deleted (I think, I don't see it anymore).
@BlkPillPres certainly does not apply to Naama Kates's model of incels desiring meaningful romantic relationships rather than meaningless casual sex, and being a bulwark against the modern epidemic of narcissism :feelskek:

But I think the problem with Kates is less that she's a female, and more that she's connected with Hollywood and the power structure and yet does not clean up her own house before stalking others. Or rather, this is the problem with whoever's financing her studies into incels, and their priorities.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres certainly does not apply to Naama Kates's model of incels wanting meaningful romantic relationships rather than meaningless casual sex, and being a bulwark against the modern epidemic of narcissism :feelskek:

KEK

But I think the problem with Kates is less that she's a female, and more that she's connected with Hollywood and the power structure and yet does not clean up her own house before stalking others.

That's obviously a problem, but not one we can deal with immediately. Assuming it is true that she is connected like that and wants to influence the "manosphere" (I hate this term) to benefit her corporate paymasters, the best defense against that is making everyone aware.

That's obviously a problem, but not one we can deal with immediately. Assuming it is true that she is connected like that and wants to influence the "manosphere" (I hate this term) to benefit her corporate paymasters, the best defense against that is making everyone aware.
The manosphere is already corrupted by (((them))), as we see with Roy Den Hollander, a supposed anti-feminist crusader who attacked the family of a female judge who's overseeing a case regarding (((Jeffery Epstein))) and (((Deutsche Bank))), and just so happened to have previously worked for a known Mossad front-organization, (((Kroll Inc.)))

This is not to mention how the lawyers for (((Jeffery Epstein))) and (((Harvey Weinstein))) appealed to anti-feminist sentiments by saying that the females they abused were asking for it, and gained a sympathetic audience among manosphere dupes.

Last edited:
likely because of favoritism

likely because of favoritism
It's simply because John Wick Cuck's impertinent threads are benign, whereas I am going somewhere that embarrasses them.

It is Orwellian that they pretend my topic is "irrelevant," though.

This scandal seems to go all the way up to the admin, whose demographic surveys appear to facilitate the work of (((Naama Kates))) and other nefarious actors, who are almost certainly corroborating with the FBI.

The FBI considers incels to be domestic terrorists ipso facto, guilty unless/until proven otherwise, while doing its best to protect psychopathic plutocrats like (((Jeffery Epstein))), who do more physical and psychological damage to people in just one week than all the incels and ERs in history put together.
epstein was based tbh but agree with the rest of this master and serge are "in on it" for sure

epstein was based tbh but agree with the rest of this master and serge are "in on it" for sure
A Jewish billionaire involved in espionage operations and political intrigues is "based" because he has the power to rape underage girls and get away with it while blackmailing others for doing the same in his house parties :soy:

A Jewish billionaire involved in espionage operations and political intrigue is "based" because he has the power to rape underage girls and get away with it while blackmailing others for doing the same in his house parties :soy:
"he raped those poor underage children" "he's a rapist pedophile" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @Personalityinkwell

"he raped those poor underage children" "he's a rapist pedophile" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @Personalityinkwell
"wowza, a based plutocrat doing whatever he wants with underage girls in the process of serving intelligence agencies, while incels are arrested for so much as looking at a landwhale! I will cultivate an emotional attachment with Epstein much like a teenage girl would with Justin Bieber or some celebrity boy band" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Voted for all three options because it’s true.

"wowza, a based plutocrat doing whatever he wants with underage girls in the process of serving intelligence agencies, while incels are arrested for so much as looking at a landwhale! I will cultivate an emotional attachment with Epstein much like a teenage girl would with Justin Bieber or some boy band" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
nigger i don't wanna fuck him like foids do with beiber I just think epstein is kinda based doesn't mean I worship him. Kike feminists are FAR more evil and ugly AF too tbh

Link to moved thread?

Like I said in the thread before he oy vey shut it down, prepare for a female mod, and when that happens, I'm out

nigger i don't wanna fuck him like foids do with beiber I just think epstein is kinda based doesn't mean I worship him. Kike feminists are FAR more evil and ugly AF too tbh
Those who have power and are enabled to act with impunity because of this power and the corruption it entails are not "based," they are bloodsuckers and should be executed (in the court of law).

I compare you to teenage girls drooling over Justin Bieber because just like Epstein lived in an entirely different world than us, the same is true for the celebrities that females obsess over and plaster on their walls. There is a certain absurdity to revering them.

Epstein was also fairly good-looking, unlike Weinstein:

No such thing, its all cum and orgasms, take that out of the equation and men and women don't even want to be around eachother lol
This is unfortunately true, and the only way to change it is to restrict sexuality through religious and/or state sanctions, which will never occur under the current political system.

And (((Naama Kates))) is not interested in such a thing, of course, given how well she has fared under the current system.

Last edited:
Those who have power and are enabled to act with impunity because of this power and the corruption it entails are not "based," they are bloodsuckers and should be executed (in the court of law).

I compare you to teenage girls drooling over Justin Bieber because just like Epstein lived in an entirely different world than us, the same is true for the celebrities that females obsess over and plaster on their walls. There is a certain absurdity to revering them.

Epstein was also fairly good-looking, unlike Weinstein:

View attachment 310220
yea but the average teen foid has a good life, maybe not beiber level good, but still good cause foids are gods. Me and epstein and weinstein (tbh epstein has rlly good hairline for his age he's not actually good looking) life totally different lives, so your whole comparison between me and teen foids and bieber is based on a false pretense
This is unfortunately true, and the only way to change it is to restrict sexuality through religious and/or state sanctions, which will never occur under our current political system.
agree

Fuck that slimey foid cunt and all her garbage Jew Science!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Like I said in the thread before he oy vey shut it down, prepare for a female mod, and when that happens, I'm out

You may be right. Sarge keeps insisting that this site is going to be male only, but the way he's been handling this fiasco is incongruent that statement.

The day that happens, this place may as well be reddit with trannies running amok.

yea but the average teen foid has a good life, maybe not beiber level good, but still good cause foids are gods. Me and epstein and weinstein (tbh epstein has rlly good hairline for his age he's not actually good looking) life totally different lives, so your whole comparison between me and teen foids and bieber is based on a false pretense
My point is that revering powerful people for their audacious behaviors or celebrity when they never had to face any real hardship or fear of punishment is incongruous with your own lived experiences.

Jeffery Epstein cannot be based because he was a shady Jew with connections to intelligence agencies and could do whatever he wanted; he was not some incel who decided that he was owed prime JB pussy instead of drug dealer Chad, for example, which would be a more sympathetic cause.

Last edited:
My point is that revering powerful people for their audacious behaviors or celebrity when they never had to face any real hardship or fear of punishment is incongruous with your own lived experiences.

Jeffery Epstein cannot be based because he was a shady Jew with connections to intelligence agencies and could do whatever he wanted; he was not some incel who decided that he was owed prime JB pussy instead of drug dealer Chad, for example, which would be a more sympathetic cause.
meh but hes still relatively ugly and "raped" foids which is pretty based tbh @Personalityinkwell fuck toilets idc if i get a temp for this

meh but hes still relatively ugly and "raped" foids which is pretty based tbh @Personalityinkwell fuck toilets idc if i get a temp for this
in some way he's based tbh. not in the same way as saint ER

Raping foids ensures that they are irredeemable whores forever, and an incel supporting a billionaire or a frat boy Chat doing this is like a pauper supporting a plutocrat getting rich at his expense.

Raping foids ensures that they are irredeemable whores forever, and for an incel to support a billionaire or a frat boy Chat doing this is like a pauper supporting a plutocrat getting rich at his expense.
jfl fucking teen chad makes them irredeemable whores and they LOVE that

jfl fucking teen chad makes them irredeemable whores and they LOVE that
Foids love whoever subjugates them, and it's only in the modern "culture" that these are random psychopaths and/or Chads. In another culture, it would be their fathers, and husbands who are like their fathers.

Foids love whoever subjugates them, and it's only in the modern culture that these are random, psychopathic Chads. In another culture, it would be their fathers, and husbands who are like their fathers.
maybe but dont den their natural lust of chad

maybe but dont den their natural lust of chad
I don't, but you are effectively calling slayers "based" for pumping and dumping foids. This sort of thing is precisely what makes women into giga whores who will never be compatible with us, and should not be encouraged, whether it's done by Chads or psychopathic billionaires.

I don't, but you are effectively calling slayers "based" for pumping and dumping foids. This sort of thing is precisely what makes women into giga whores who will never be compatible with us, and should not be encouraged, whether it's done by Chads or psychopathic billionaires.
i see dont honor foids fucking kinda based ngl but anything that causes their suffering i consider good

The manosphere is already corrupted by (((them))), as we see with Roy Den Hollander, a supposed anti-feminist crusader who attacked the family of a female judge who's overseeing a case regarding (((Jeffery Epstein))) and (((Deutsche Bank))), and just so happened to have previously worked for a known Mossad front-organization, (((Kroll Inc.)))

This is not to mention how the lawyers for (((Jeffery Epstein))) and (((Harvey Weinstein))) appealed to anti-feminist sentiments by saying that the females they abused were asking for it, and gained a sympathetic audience among manosphere dupes.

Looks like I have a bit of homework to do.

My knowledge of the manosphere is effectively 0%, so you have to educate me on all of this. I don't follow anything that goes on in that space (MRAs and all of that shit), so I don't know the figures and web of influence.

@BlkPillPres certainly does not apply to Naama Kates's model of incels desiring meaningful romantic relationships rather than meaningless casual sex, and being a bulwark against the modern epidemic of narcissism :feelskek:

But I think the problem with Kates is less that she's a female, and more that she's connected with Hollywood and the power structure and yet does not clean up her own house before stalking others. Or rather, this is the problem with whoever's financing her studies into incels, and their priorities.
Her article is on Serge's blog. I can see why your thread was moved from ID.

Bro Hollander was dead before the judges family was attacked