Why do all the main postmaxxers here have anime AVI's?

OakLog

OakLog

Veteran
10d 12h 21m
Postmaxxing and anime avi are copes I think.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Idk whats wrong with him tbh, calls others postmaxxers without even knowing them jfl
Dude read above. I didn't call you anything, just mentioned your AVI.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
This is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I'm a joke for this and a attention seeking faggot? What a genuine jerk you are over nothing.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
That is because you are one.

What, is that a little too hard for your thick skull to comprehend? Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Unfortunately, I don't know how to explain it properly to kindergarten kids like yourself.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
That is because you are one.

What, is that a little too hard for your thick skull to comprehend? Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Unfortunately, I don't know how to explain it properly to kindergarten kids like yourself.
Jesus are you a legit IT member? Every time someone this needlessly hostile is here they almost always turn out to be one. Your genuinely pathetic for being this heated over nothing.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
Jesus are you a legit IT member? Every time someone this needlessly hostile is here they almost always turn out to be one.
Needlessly hostile J F L

You deserve every bit of shit talk you get

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Needlessly hostile J F L

You deserve every bit of shit talk you get
In this situation, you are being needlessly hostile. I said literally nothing against you in my post and you flipped out on your second reply.
does it make u feel big when u bully 15yo cels
Please don't. If your being genuine your just going to get hated on.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
In this situation, you are being needlessly hostile. I said literally nothing against you in my post and you flipped out on your second reply.
Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Does little JohnWIckCel need some kind words to save him from the needlessly hostile abuse he's facing?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
176d 4h 57m
Halo or they like anime or both

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Does little JohnWIckCel need some kind words to save him from the needlessly hostile abuse he's facing?
This doesn't bother me. What are you getting out of this? How old are you to be trying to act like a movie schoolyard bully?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
This doesn't bother me. What are you getting out of this? How old are you to be trying to act like a movie schoolyard bully?
Awww, poor little boy thinks he's getting bullied :(

Whatever will we do?

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Awww, poor little boy thinks he's getting bullied :(

Whatever will we do?
Your literally talking down to me, like in a sing song voice over text. Again how old are you? This is genuinely pathetic.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
158d 18h 17m
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
GOD DAMN MAN. Im a Gorilla and not even im that savage

20200811_191311.png
20200806_145754.png

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
Your literally talking down to me, like in a sing song voice over text. Again how old are you? This is genuinely pathetic.
Aww, now he's being talked down to :(

How very sad.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
Narrator: In a fantastical bit of irony, both JohnWickCel and Animecel2D began postmaxing by replying to each other.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 37m
How old are you?
Much older than you.

I don't think you're in a position to bring up age yourself when your bloody 16 years old of all ages:feelskek:

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Much older than you.

I don't think you're in a position to bring up age yourself when your bloody 16 years old of all ages:feelskek:
I think I am when your acting like this. I'm 15, and I think I'm taking this situation more maturely then you.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
88d 14h 31m
@pp183, @Yerberito (though he dissapeared) and @Animecel2D at least has it in his name. On a side note, what's the point of postmaxxing on here? Outside of a few threads by @Animecel2D, I've never seen them actually discuss things beyond jokes or low effort responses. They never talk about rejections or life or anything.
@Animecel2D is NT and not a weeb

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
41d 2h 54m
Much older than you.

You're a 30 year old grown ass man! bullying little kids on the internet!
no bully zone akari.gif

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
175d 5h 16m
OakLog

OakLog

Veteran
10d 12h 21m
This argument is a cope.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★
38d 20h 10m
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck
keep trying to "kill" yourself

keep on posting about it like the attention-whore you are

yeah, keep on doing that you little shit
Damn bro. I have never seen you get this angry before.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★
26d 6h 50m
Just so everyone knows the (((CIA))) has an archive or anime AVI’s for forums like these

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★
6d 16m
Anyone with an anime profile picture should be banned on sight.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
80d 5h 12m

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
It has begun. Invade the sewers.

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
124d 23h 26m
low iq thread

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Click on my signature
★★★★
49d 12h 15m
He is a very engaging user, even if negatively. You are not even part of any discussion, all your comments are completely interchangeable and devoid of any topic and substance, you couldn’t tell the thread you’re replying to by them alone.

You have no opinions at all. This is the first time I’ve seen you argue with anybody. But then it’s nothing more than interpersonal drama.

It is clear that you comment for the sake of commenting. The fact you’ve reacted so abnormally angry to such statement accords that it is fact.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
He is a very engaging user, even if negatively. You are not even part of any discussion, all your comments are completely interchangeable and devoid of any topic and substance, you couldn’t tell the thread you’re replying to by them alone.

You have no opinions at all. This is the first time I’ve seen you argue with anybody. But then it’s nothing more than interpersonal drama.

It is clear that you comment for the sake of commenting. The fact you’ve reacted so abnormally angry to such statement accords that it is fact.
Jesus, this thread is getting rougher by the post

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Click on my signature
★★★★
49d 12h 15m
I don't know what about this set him off. He wasn't even mad at first.
Your time is better spent not fighting with mentally ill losers. I’ve personally decided adding him to my ignore list. I suggest you do the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lightskin2thousand0 [Experiment] Who do you main in smash? The Lounge 9
Hate_my_life [Serious] Calling out GoffsystemGB (POSTMAXXERS STAY OUT) The Lounge 5
>50IQcel [Discussion] Who here has ADHD? The Lounge 6