Why do all the main postmaxxers here have anime AVI's?

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Your time is better spent not fighting with mentally ill losers. I’ve personally decided adding him to my ignore list. I suggest you do the same.
He doesn't bother me so I won't make him my first ignored user. This is the first time I've seen him actually speak besides some of his more recent threads on Inceldom Discussion.
He is a very engaging user, even if negatively. You are not even part of any discussion, all your comments are completely interchangeable and devoid of any topic and substance, you couldn’t tell the thread you’re replying to by them alone.

You have no opinions at all. This is the first time I’ve seen you argue with anybody. But then it’s nothing more than interpersonal drama.

It is clear that you comment for the sake of commenting. The fact you’ve reacted so abnormally angry to such statement accords that it is fact.
I didn't even say anything against him personally. I just mentioned him because he has anime in his username.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
I know right? Lmao
He's made some threads recently explaining his personal situation, though I've only read one. I've seen quotes of him getting mad at other users but nothing like this thread.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
He's made some threads recently explaining his personal situation, though I've only read one. I've seen quotes of him getting mad at other users but nothing like this thread.
I think it was a combination of getting triggered by the question and also having some personal issue with you. I mean he flew off pretty quick so...

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
I think it was a combination of getting triggered by the question and also having some personal issue with you. I mean he flew off pretty quick so...
I told him to go f himself once but I did that to like 30 other users in the same thread because I had my own little flip out. But outside of that we've never interacted.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
84d 10h 45m
If this forum ever going to stop being cucked enablers and have a minimum age for membership, we can all thank johnwickdcel for setting a shining example.

Just have 75% of members be the under 18years old whiteys theory.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
If this forum ever going to stop being cucked enablers and have a minimum age for membership, we can all thank johnwickdcel for setting a shining example.

Just have 75% of members be the under 18years old whiteys theory.
What did I do in this thread to make you post this.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
125d 3h 27m
Damn bro. I have never seen you get this angry before.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen @Animecel2D insult someone jfl he went sicko mode in this thread

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
55d 4h 9m
I don’t think I’ve ever seen @Animecel2D insult someone jfl he went sicko mode in this thread
He's been nt chad for a few weeks now going ham on niggas

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
Gather round children, you're witnessing a rare phenomenon: the triggering of @Animecel2D .

Damn, bro, you went off. :feelshaha:

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
127d 10h 46m
Yerberito and Animecel2D and ritalincel are bots

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

The dog barks at me but no-one else
★★★★★
33d 3h 48m
There all the same user.

@Personalityinkwell 160 ALTs and 30 monitors all linked together.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
23d 23h 2m
There's a LOT of garbage and overrated anime out there
I'm not a weeb so I don't watch anime , I'm just pointing out OP is shit talking when Hollywood produces pure garbage

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
88d 7h 44m
Yeah. The only postmaxer without an anime avi is @Cowcel
do I count as a postmaxxer?
There's a LOT of garbage and overrated anime out there
tbhtbh
I'm not a weeb so I don't watch anime , I'm just pointing out OP is shit talking when Hollywood produces pure garbage
maybe I am just not realizing it but was OP insulting users for using anime profile pics? he just sounded like he was asking why it was so common.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

‌ ‍ ‎ ‏
★★★★★
84d 1h 44m
You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
Animecel2D is angry and wants to beat yo ass white boi

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Is Pokemon considered anime?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Its from Japan so yes.
Ahh well I'm not into anime myself... I watch Boku no Hero only and some others my brother pressured me into watching.

RollD20

RollD20

3DPD
★★★★★
49d 20h 46m
Ahh well I'm not into anime myself... I watch Boku no Hero only and some others my brother pressured me into watching.
Boku no hero is super normie, so you can pass.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Boku no hero is super normie, so you can pass.
Haha thanks. I am usually drawn to high school settings so it's no surprise I will be working as a teacher in the future (if God wills it).

RollD20

RollD20

3DPD
★★★★★
49d 20h 46m
Haha thanks. I am usually drawn to high school settings so it's no surprise I will be working as a teacher in the future (if God wills it).
Imagine getting mogged daily by the fresh new Chads. Tfw when you are not the protagonist in this story.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Imagine getting mogged daily by the fresh new Chads. Tfw when you are not the protagonist in this story.
I will always be the antagonistic, creepy teacher. :feelsrope: And yeah, I'll get mogged hard. But I could use it as a great opportunity to blackpill my future subhuman students.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
64d 19h 41m
do I count as a postmaxxer?
No. To be a postmaxer you have to write more than 200 posts in one day. You have been here for like 800 days and you have 15000 posts. That's only 18-19 posts per day.

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
46d 5h 32m
because they are all slayers

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m
@pp183, @Yerberito (though he dissapeared) and @Animecel2D at least has it in his name. On a side note, what's the point of postmaxxing on here? Outside of a few threads by @Animecel2D, I've never seen them actually discuss things beyond jokes or low effort responses. They never talk about rejections or life or anything.
Not me

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
Gather round children, you're witnessing a rare phenomenon: the triggering of @Animecel2D .

Damn, bro, you went off. :feelshaha:
Doesn't seem that rare. Someone made a thread in the Sewers of him just insulting random users.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
44d 9h 11m
@Animecel2D unchained

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Visionary
20d 14h 34m
because they are larping autistic niggers

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Darthus, The God of Ice
-
82d 1h 53m
I lack words to describe how satisfying it was to watch @Animecel2D shit the bed and cry this hard over the slightest provocation then try to act tough for like the 4th time on record
I'm convinved he's IT at this point, he's just too similar to Sigma and roleplayers.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 1h 39m
I lack words to describe how satisfying it was to watch @Animecel2D shit the bed and cry this hard over the slightest provocation then try to act tough for like the 4th time on record
I'm convinved he's IT at this point, he's just too similar to Sigma and roleplayers.
I find it more confusing then anything. He wasn't even mad at first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lightskin2thousand0 [Experiment] Who do you main in smash? The Lounge 9
Hate_my_life [Serious] Calling out GoffsystemGB (POSTMAXXERS STAY OUT) The Lounge 5
>50IQcel [Discussion] Who here has ADHD? The Lounge 6