Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all the main postmaxxers here have anime AVI's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
@pp183, @Yerberito (though he dissapeared) and @Animecel2D at least has it in his name. On a side note, what's the point of postmaxxing on here? Outside of a few threads by @Animecel2D, I've never seen them actually discuss things beyond jokes or low effort responses. They never talk about rejections or life or anything.

anime is mental illness
postmaxxing is mental illness

Only their imaginary anime gfs allow them to post until their brains rot away.

7303510f7883bb20ccabd4e97fc97d77.gif

@JohnDcel thought?

maybe we should switch to overrated hollywood garbage like yourself

I would not know. The reason I don't have ani anime in my avi is because the only anime I watch now is hentai. One can argue though my name is from an anime, when it's not and I'm not postmaxxing.

Don't forget about @Ritalincel

A life of dedication and reflection has turned them into ferocious postmaxxers.

Yeah. The only postmaxer without an anime avi is @Cowcel

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
Imagine getting this heated over a observation.

keep trying to "kill" yourself

keep on posting about it like the attention-whore you are

yeah, keep on doing that you little shit
Jesus man I can't imagine being this heated over so little. I didn't even insult you with this, and your losing your crap.
:feelskek:
Bruh, what's a postmaxxer? Never heard of that term in my life.
Are you joking?

its just like 4chan where their is no point to make a high iq thread that no one will read

Jesus man I can't imagine being this heated over so little. I didn't even insult you with this, and your losing your crap.
:feelskek:
Ok, and so? You aren't even denying the fact your just a pathetic little attention seeker.

All you can do is comment about how I'm seething over this, like it's something that detracts from what I say.

Ok, and so? You aren't even denying the fact your just a pathetic little attention seeker.

All you can do is comment about how I'm seething over this, like it's something that detracts from what I say.
Because why would I try and deny it? You'd just say I'm lying or ignore it and continue insulting me. I'm laughing because your telling me to kill myself, from the way I see it, out of nowhere when I didn't even say anything against you in this post.

Because why would I try and deny it? You'd just say I'm lying or ignore it and continue insulting me. I'm laughing because your telling me to kill myself, from the way I see it, out of nowhere when I didn't even say anything against you in this post.
You literally made this shitty thread of yours right after I decided to postmaxx in this equally shit thread of yours.

why the fuck is this even in inceldom discussion anyway? Because you love placing your threads here because it gets more traffic here.

Perfect for attention whores like you.

You literally made this shitty thread of yours right after I decided to postmaxx in this equally shit thread of yours.

why the fuck is this even in inceldom discussion anyway? Because you love placing your threads here because it gets more traffic here.

Perfect for attention whores like you.
Your calling that thread bad only because you don't like me, I liked the picture and posted it that's it. And no I didn't make it over that, I saw @Lone-Star's profile pic and thought of how postmaxxers have anime AVI's. And it's on here because postmaxxers are members of the forum which deals with Inceldom.

Your calling that thread bad only because you don't like me, I liked the picture and posted it that's it. And no I didn't make it over that, I saw @Lone-Star's profile pic and thought of how postmaxxers have anime AVI's. And it's on here because postmaxxers are members of the forum which deals with Inceldom.
Not a single word

Not a single word
Jesus man this is pathetic. You get heated, insult me over nothing and then when I calmly explain myself you don't even read it. And I know you'll postmaxx to this reply too.

I don't understand the people with several thousand or more posts.
You'd have to practically live on this website to get that high, right?
How do postmaxxers do it?

They are coping maybe.

i'm a postmaxxer? jfl

I don't understand the people with several thousand or more posts.
You'd have to practically live on this website to get that high, right?
How do postmaxxers do it?
Practicly live here like you said. I just don't understand why postmaxx though, it doesn't bother me, it's just weird to not really interact outside of shitposting.

you have twice as many posts as i do and you joined 20 days after me lol

Jesus man this is pathetic. You get heated, insult me over nothing and then when I calmly explain myself you don't even read it. And I know you'll postmaxx to this reply too.
Yeah, you got a problem with that?

This thread is just postmaxx material, no point in posting anything serious in a response to a barely 16 year old attention-seeking faggot. May as well post whatever I want in this joke of a thread.

This thread is just postmaxx material, no point in posting anything serious in a response to a barely 16 year old attention-seeking faggot. May as well post whatever I want in this joke of a thread.
This is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I'm a joke for this and a attention seeking faggot? What a genuine jerk you are over nothing.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Idk whats wrong with him tbh, calls others postmaxxers without even knowing them jfl