Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all the main postmaxxers here have anime AVI's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Postmaxxing and anime avi are copes I think.

Idk whats wrong with him tbh, calls others postmaxxers without even knowing them jfl
Dude read above. I didn't call you anything, just mentioned your AVI.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I'm a joke for this and a attention seeking faggot? What a genuine jerk you are over nothing.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
That is because you are one.

What, is that a little too hard for your thick skull to comprehend? Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Unfortunately, I don't know how to explain it properly to kindergarten kids like yourself.

kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck

That is because you are one.

What, is that a little too hard for your thick skull to comprehend? Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Unfortunately, I don't know how to explain it properly to kindergarten kids like yourself.
Jesus are you a legit IT member? Every time someone this needlessly hostile is here they almost always turn out to be one. Your genuinely pathetic for being this heated over nothing.

Jesus are you a legit IT member? Every time someone this needlessly hostile is here they almost always turn out to be one.
Needlessly hostile J F L

You deserve every bit of shit talk you get

Needlessly hostile J F L

You deserve every bit of shit talk you get
In this situation, you are being needlessly hostile. I said literally nothing against you in my post and you flipped out on your second reply.
does it make u feel big when u bully 15yo cels
Please don't. If your being genuine your just going to get hated on.

In this situation, you are being needlessly hostile. I said literally nothing against you in my post and you flipped out on your second reply.
Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Does little JohnWIckCel need some kind words to save him from the needlessly hostile abuse he's facing?

Halo or they like anime or both

Oh, I'm so sorry :(

Does little JohnWIckCel need some kind words to save him from the needlessly hostile abuse he's facing?
This doesn't bother me. What are you getting out of this? How old are you to be trying to act like a movie schoolyard bully?

This doesn't bother me. What are you getting out of this? How old are you to be trying to act like a movie schoolyard bully?
Awww, poor little boy thinks he's getting bullied :(

Whatever will we do?

Awww, poor little boy thinks he's getting bullied :(

Whatever will we do?
Your literally talking down to me, like in a sing song voice over text. Again how old are you? This is genuinely pathetic.

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
GOD DAMN MAN. Im a Gorilla and not even im that savage

20200811 191311
20200806 145754

Your literally talking down to me, like in a sing song voice over text. Again how old are you? This is genuinely pathetic.
Aww, now he's being talked down to :(

How very sad.

Narrator: In a fantastical bit of irony, both JohnWickCel and Animecel2D began postmaxing by replying to each other.

Much older than you.

I don't think you're in a position to bring up age yourself when your bloody 16 years old of all ages:feelskek:
I think I am when your acting like this. I'm 15, and I think I'm taking this situation more maturely then you.

@pp183, @Yerberito (though he dissapeared) and @Animecel2D at least has it in his name. On a side note, what's the point of postmaxxing on here? Outside of a few threads by @Animecel2D, I've never seen them actually discuss things beyond jokes or low effort responses. They never talk about rejections or life or anything.
@Animecel2D is NT and not a weeb

Much older than you.

I don't think you're in a position to bring up age yourself when your bloody 16 years old of all ages:feelskek:
You're a 30 year old grown ass man! bullying little kids on the internet!
No bully zone akari

This argument is a cope.

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
kill yourself

don't jam the shotgun next time you little fuck
keep trying to "kill" yourself

keep on posting about it like the attention-whore you are

yeah, keep on doing that you little shit
Damn bro. I have never seen you get this angry before.

Just so everyone knows the (((CIA))) has an archive or anime AVI’s for forums like these

Anyone with an anime profile picture should be banned on sight.

It has begun. Invade the sewers.

He is a very engaging user, even if negatively. You are not even part of any discussion, all your comments are completely interchangeable and devoid of any topic and substance, you couldn’t tell the thread you’re replying to by them alone.

You have no opinions at all. This is the first time I’ve seen you argue with anybody. But then it’s nothing more than interpersonal drama.

It is clear that you comment for the sake of commenting. The fact you’ve reacted so abnormally angry to such statement accords that it is fact.

He is a very engaging user, even if negatively. You are not even part of any discussion, all your comments are completely interchangeable and devoid of any topic and substance, you couldn’t tell the thread you’re replying to by them alone.

You have no opinions at all. This is the first time I’ve seen you argue with anybody. But then it’s nothing more than interpersonal drama.

It is clear that you comment for the sake of commenting. The fact you’ve reacted so abnormally angry to such statement accords that it is fact.
Jesus, this thread is getting rougher by the post

I don't know what about this set him off. He wasn't even mad at first.

Your time is better spent not fighting with mentally ill losers. I’ve personally decided adding him to my ignore list. I suggest you do the same.