Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all the main postmaxxers here have anime AVI's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Your time is better spent not fighting with mentally ill losers. I’ve personally decided adding him to my ignore list. I suggest you do the same.
He doesn't bother me so I won't make him my first ignored user. This is the first time I've seen him actually speak besides some of his more recent threads on Inceldom Discussion.
He is a very engaging user, even if negatively. You are not even part of any discussion, all your comments are completely interchangeable and devoid of any topic and substance, you couldn’t tell the thread you’re replying to by them alone.

You have no opinions at all. This is the first time I’ve seen you argue with anybody. But then it’s nothing more than interpersonal drama.

It is clear that you comment for the sake of commenting. The fact you’ve reacted so abnormally angry to such statement accords that it is fact.
I didn't even say anything against him personally. I just mentioned him because he has anime in his username.

I know right? Lmao
He's made some threads recently explaining his personal situation, though I've only read one. I've seen quotes of him getting mad at other users but nothing like this thread.

He's made some threads recently explaining his personal situation, though I've only read one. I've seen quotes of him getting mad at other users but nothing like this thread.
I think it was a combination of getting triggered by the question and also having some personal issue with you. I mean he flew off pretty quick so...

I think it was a combination of getting triggered by the question and also having some personal issue with you. I mean he flew off pretty quick so...
I told him to go f himself once but I did that to like 30 other users in the same thread because I had my own little flip out. But outside of that we've never interacted.

If this forum ever going to stop being cucked enablers and have a minimum age for membership, we can all thank johnwickdcel for setting a shining example.

Just have 75% of members be the under 18years old whiteys theory.

If this forum ever going to stop being cucked enablers and have a minimum age for membership, we can all thank johnwickdcel for setting a shining example.

What did I do in this thread to make you post this.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen @Animecel2D insult someone jfl he went sicko mode in this thread
He's been nt chad for a few weeks now going ham on niggas

Ages of co

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,

Gather round children, you're witnessing a rare phenomenon: the triggering of @Animecel2D .

Damn, bro, you went off. :feelshaha:

Yerberito and Animecel2D and ritalincel are bots

There all the same user.

@Personalityinkwell 160 ALTs and 30 monitors all linked together.

d75f199441c9bf3d06d6023c76f525a6.jpg

There's a LOT of garbage and overrated anime out there

I'm not a weeb so I don't watch anime , I'm just pointing out OP is shit talking when Hollywood produces pure garbage

Yeah. The only postmaxer without an anime avi is @Cowcel
do I count as a postmaxxer?
There's a LOT of garbage and overrated anime out there
tbhtbh
I'm not a weeb so I don't watch anime , I'm just pointing out OP is shit talking when Hollywood produces pure garbage
maybe I am just not realizing it but was OP insulting users for using anime profile pics? he just sounded like he was asking why it was so common.

You stupid fuck at least I'm not spamming every second thread with attention-seeking garbage like yourself. Half of your threads don't even fucking belong in inceldom discussion and you're posting them here because you get more attention and exposure that way,
Animecel2D is angry and wants to beat yo ass white boi

Is Pokemon considered anime?

Its from Japan so yes.
Ahh well I'm not into anime myself... I watch Boku no Hero only and some others my brother pressured me into watching.

Boku no hero is super normie, so you can pass.
Haha thanks. I am usually drawn to high school settings so it's no surprise I will be working as a teacher in the future (if God wills it).

Haha thanks. I am usually drawn to high school settings so it's no surprise I will be working as a teacher in the future (if God wills it).
Imagine getting mogged daily by the fresh new Chads. Tfw when you are not the protagonist in this story.

Imagine getting mogged daily by the fresh new Chads. Tfw when you are not the protagonist in this story.
I will always be the antagonistic, creepy teacher. :feelsrope: And yeah, I'll get mogged hard. But I could use it as a great opportunity to blackpill my future subhuman students.

do I count as a postmaxxer?
No. To be a postmaxer you have to write more than 200 posts in one day. You have been here for like 800 days and you have 15000 posts. That's only 18-19 posts per day.

because they are all slayers
iu

@pp183, @Yerberito (though he dissapeared) and @Animecel2D at least has it in his name. On a side note, what's the point of postmaxxing on here? Outside of a few threads by @Animecel2D, I've never seen them actually discuss things beyond jokes or low effort responses. They never talk about rejections or life or anything.
Not me

Gather round children, you're witnessing a rare phenomenon: the triggering of @Animecel2D .

Damn, bro, you went off. :feelshaha:
Doesn't seem that rare. Someone made a thread in the Sewers of him just insulting random users.

@Animecel2D unchained

because they are larping autistic niggers

I lack words to describe how satisfying it was to watch @Animecel2D shit the bed and cry this hard over the slightest provocation then try to act tough for like the 4th time on record
I'm convinved he's IT at this point, he's just too similar to Sigma and roleplayers.
I find it more confusing then anything. He wasn't even mad at first.

Because they are closeted faggots.

Death to all anime avicels